Print

Author Topic: Gameheadz  (Read 6198 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« on: April 16, 2003, 09:57:23 PM »
Did anyone else catch that show a couple hours ago? That was awesome. I just wish they'd shown a little more of Miyamoto alone with his guitar.
...What a cool guy.
(The rest was good too. Heh.)
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2003, 10:04:48 PM »
I thought it was on tomorrow. NO!! I missed it!!! ...Ah, oh well.

CW, have you read my next chapter yet? Don't tell me you and Black Mage are the only ones reading it...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2003, 11:02:48 PM »
 Hmmm? Would you like to explain to me what 'Gameheadz' is exactly?

No, rather, I can tell it's a show and featured Miyamoto, so maybe you'd like to inform me as to when and what it was on.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2003, 11:05:41 PM »
I thought I heard it was on tomorrow night at 10 EST. (On TLC, I think.)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2003, 11:10:12 PM »
It's a show about the history of gaming.  Its on TLC on DirecTV right now (10:00 Pacific).  I recorded the first time it came on with my TiVO.

------------------------------

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto on Super Mario 128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2003, 11:13:14 PM »
Sigh... I miss good ol' PST. Being a semi-native Cali gal. (Ugh! Did I just say 'gal'?!)

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2003, 11:20:29 PM »
Indeed, it does seem to be showing right now. That is, it started at 1 AM Eastern Standard Time, as Luigison pointed out.

I appreciate the information, everyone.

EDIT: 1 AM, not PM.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/16/2003 10:21:03 PM

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 10:24:07 AM »
Oh whoops, I just posted the same topic in General Chat.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2003, 01:49:45 PM »
where it belongs.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2003, 11:16:03 PM »
Well yeah, but only half the people would have seen it then.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2003, 11:27:29 PM »
Sad, truly sad. People need to be enlightened by variety. Me? I just go to Today's Active Topics, or in the mornings to whatever topic has a 1-up Mushroom pic next to it, rather than a normal Mushroom. (I think that pic system is clever, personally.)

Hmmm...maybe I could be a moderator...? I'm hear off and on thru-out the day--every day and follow the rules (and remind people when they break them.) *grins pleadingly*  Deezer, do ya need some help modding, being you're the only one?

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2003, 11:31:03 PM »
Ain't gonna happen, babe.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2003, 11:44:33 PM »
Babe? That's a new one...  I figured just as well, but it never hurts to ask.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2003, 11:46:31 PM »
(To follow up on my last post,) Considering we members of the Society can edit everything already.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2003, 12:03:26 AM »
...I feel excluded. (Now I've remembered a Simpson episode.)  :)

--------------------

Print