Print

Author Topic: Brawl Again  (Read 4526 times)

« on: April 21, 2008, 03:12:09 PM »
I need help with SSBB again.

After watching a couple of the movies, and finishing Classic/Allstar with Sonic, it seems like Sonic and Mario should both have either one more taunt, or an extra one.

Mario's extra taunt is easily seen: go to the Movies section, and watch the movie where Sonic is first added to the game. During one part Sonic and Mario are both on the screen, and both taunt. Sonic does that one where he flips over and crosses his arms, Mario does the one that is one of his victory stances (after a VS battle, if he wins).

Sonic's extra taunt is also easily seen: finish Classic or AllStar with Sonic. During his ending movie, he can be seen in the Green Hill Zone, doing a thumbs up with his back to the camera.

Is there any way to do those taunts?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 07:51:26 PM »
Yeah, I know this too. I guess they took the taunts out before the game was finished.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »
I'll have to go see. If they did, then they replaced them with Mario's weird surprised taunt and Sonic's "Your too Slow!"
I really don't care much for logic.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 07:50:49 PM »
Mario's "weird surprised taunt" is supposed to be his death animation from the Donkey Kong arcade game. Just a heads up.

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 02:59:08 PM »
Why didn't I notice that?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 05:21:38 PM »
They're victory poses. Giving characters identical victory poses and taunts would be boring (Looking at you, Luigi, Ness, Kirby). Any problem putting them in the video? Not all the content is from fighting. Show time!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print