Print

Author Topic: Need Help In SMW or SMB3?Ask Me!  (Read 3403 times)

« on: February 22, 2002, 06:33:24 AM »
In SMW I can help you through most of the game except for vally of bowser.In SMB I can help you get to dark world in about 1O minets

Boo!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2002, 11:56:53 AM »
SNIFF no one likes us boos so i will reply becuase your name is cool i don't get why every one gos to moma mia mario becuase he hasn't beat the WHOLE game yet and i have proved it

00 boo : double o boo
visit my website at
00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2002, 06:48:29 PM »
I Have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2002, 06:50:16 PM »
I was fist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2002, 07:30:22 PM »
I made a SMW help board because no one else had,then 00boo made one.so I wanted people to come to my board too.so I posted on his board that some people out to come to my board -too-(note too,I didn't want everyone to come to mine,just some)O ya boobuddy thanks for being Original and making yours a SMB3 helpboard.

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2002, 08:48:55 PM »
BooBuddy,in SMB3 how do you get that blue mushroomhouse to appear on the map? I've gotten it once,but I don't know how I got it.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2002, 06:45:37 AM »
blue?Don't you mean white beacause there are no blue mushroom houses.well anyway in any world exept 8 there is a level with a p-switch.hit it.White coins will apper.get them.keep going into that level and kepp getting the white coins after you get a certain amount of white cions the mushroom house will apper.

glad to of servise with ye

Boo!
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2002, 08:46:59 PM »
I was playing the allstars version so it's color must have changed.SO that's what the silver(another color change)coins are for I always wondered that! Thanks!

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2002, 03:37:06 PM »
i was wondering if in SMW for SNES, if there is a level on the island north of "Donut Plains" and west of "Vanilla Dome"?? Also any other secrete levels would also be good.

Thanx
I am so smart!
S-M-R-T
I am so smart!

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2002, 10:50:10 PM »
ok, i remember someone saying they could guide you through the whole game except the valley of bowser. How about "Valley of Bowser 3?" It is driving me crazy! It's the LAST secret level i need to beat, and the key and keyhole are both right there, but i can't get to the key! does anyone know how to smash those stones, or if thats just a decoy key and theres another one somewhere else? PLEEEEASE HELP ME!

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2002, 08:44:12 AM »
CLUE #12: Clue 15 is an illusion as was clue 8 – don’t listen. The secret alias contains both 22 characters as well as 5 characters.

You could say the next stop is Nintendork’s rival,
long time it’s been the “dojo” for fanboys and idols!
Yeah... anyway, go to the forums and look at the Game Boy board
Under “Metroid II Site.” Whoo!

Print