Print

Author Topic: I need super mario world help (SNES)  (Read 2424 times)

« on: February 25, 2002, 06:07:18 PM »
I notice an islan north of the donut plains and east of the vanilla dome, i was wondering if there is a level there and how to get to it. Also any other secretes in this game would also be good.
I am so smart!
S-M-R-T
I am so smart!

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2002, 05:05:31 PM »
There is nothing there that I know of.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2002, 06:09:26 PM »
You mean Soda Island?  The one a ways under the bottom bridge?  To get there, you have to find the secret exit to the level on the bottom bridge, which I think is called Cheese Bridge or summat . . . it's been awhile.  I can't find the game to check how to get to the secret exit, but if it's the level I'm thinking of, it involves going under the first exit somehow.  Argh.  I forget.  But if that's not the island you mean, then the one you're talking about doesn't have a level on it--you can't get to it.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2002, 01:44:11 PM »
if you are taliing about the one WanWan was trying to help with, i know how to get the secret exit.......bring yoshi as far into the lvl as you can. you should come to an area with a bunch of chainsaws and a gap it appears yoshi cant get across. Hold Y, run to the edge of the platform, jump and then hold B. If done correctly, yoshi will bounce off all the chainsaws and you will land on a platform just before the exit. Have a cape on and jump and drift (with yoshi) under the posts. Then spring off yoshi, land on behind the first exit, and you will find the secret exit!! for more info, check tmks smw guide......

you really dont know, do you??

Print