Print

Author Topic: Submit your good tips!  (Read 4009 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: June 04, 2005, 06:16:04 PM »
Everyone has a good tip or two. So state your game and type the tip! Here's two to start off:

Luigi's Mansion: If you're always short one boo, it might be the one in the hidden room. Go to the Butler's room with fire and look for a mousehole on the right side of the room. Check it with the GBH and you'll get sucked in the room. There's quite a bit of treasure here, as well as a boo.

Paper Mario TTYD: Here's a great badge combination: Jumpman, Spike Sheild, Ice power, and a few Power Pluses. You'll get very powerful, and you'll never take damage while attacking any enemy.

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 06:20:51 PM »
Super Mario Sunshine: If you're missing a blue coin at Gelato Beach, try dropping a fruit (not a melon) in the juice grinder.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 09:56:10 PM »
 Legend of Dragoon: Don't play it.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 10:15:25 PM »
Legumes from dragons: Don't eat it.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 11:08:51 AM »
If you can, record your 15 secret stars in SM64. If your missing one make sure that you got all the 8 red coins in the Bowser levels. In the Rainbow Cruise ship level when you start out turn around and long jump to the pole. Don't mess around when your trying to get 100 coins, it's not worth the risk. In the pinguin slide area when you turn and your heading towards the wall get off the slide and try to land right in front of the hole leading to the caben. In the Tall Tall mountain slide right before you turn for the seond time get off and try to fall on the slide below you. Unless you know what your doing take your time ( applies for every game ). Use Watt all the time and everywhere in PM. There's no Star peices in Bowser's castle. When you get to Peache's deserted castle check all the rooms. Use Watt on Bowser. Power up your FP the most if your good at the PM series. That's some of my knowledge.
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 08:19:22 PM »
Here's another SMS blue coin tip: If you're missing some blue coins, try to get Yoshi to eat ALL the bees from nests that you find. This means you have to squirt down the nests and get an angry swarm to come out, and then eat the whole swarm bee by bee.

Edited by - smfan1085 on 6/5/2005 7:20:16 PM
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 08:19:47 AM »
You can Kill Naval Piranha in SMW2 with just shooting it once.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 06:54:28 PM »
In SM64 DS, there is NO special star in the slide for getting all the coins possible! I have all 150, and I was able to get every last coin there, but no star appeared.

SMRPG: You know that hole in the cliff at the sky bridge at land's end? Jump in when it blowsm out an air puff. Follow the path for cricket jam, which you can give to Frogfucious and get 10 frog coins!!! And if you get the scrooge ring, give it to Geno. Always up Bowser's attack when he levels up.

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
Missing a Beanstone in M&L:SS?

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 6/9/2005 6:24:44 PM

Go Moon!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »
Wow.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 10:11:28 PM »
In SMB2 you can jump BEHIND Wart and throw the vegetables into his mouth when it opens. This is a great way to ensure zero damage from Wart (Luigi is recommended though).

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 11:37:11 PM »
In SM64, in Snowman's Land, I always thought you could only get to the shell by spinning off of a head hunter's head, but you can shoot to it with the cannon, with a little aiming.
  You can also shoot to the caged island in Whomp's Fortress, or else use the owl in the tree a little to the left of where you start in that area.
  Also in that level, at the bottom of the tower, I'm not sure which side it is(possibly the side in the shadow of the tower), you can punch the wall and there is a 1-up in a little alcove.
  In Lethal Lava Land, if you turn around directly at the start of the level, you can long jump to the island with a flying cap, so you can get around the level more easliy.
In Tall Tall Mountain if you turn the other way at the very beginning of the level and long jump from the edge of the ledge with the 1-up, you can catch the wind and skip going around most of the mountain.
It IS possible to get all the stars in Tick Tock Clock with time frozen.
In Rainbow Ride, for the star "Tricky Triangles", instead of stepping on every pyramid thing, you can just go to like the third one and backflip up to a higher one, giving you a few more nanoseconds to avoid running out of time.
When you play the strange level/area thing where you have to get the red coins on all the clouds, grab a new flying cap every chance you get; you wouldn't want to lose the flying power in mid-flight and fall from the sky to the outside of the castle and go all the way back up to the third floor to try again.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 12:02:39 AM »
Mario Kart: Double Dash
I think it may be faster to cut the corners in Luigi Circuit, rather than using the dash panels, but that's just a theory.

Super Mario Sunshine
This one's actually a glitch that can help you beat Piantissimo in Gelato Beach and Pianta Village. If you flip up from a dive on a slope (upward is best) and continue to run, Mario will run almost as fast as he would with the turbo nozzle!

Oh, mom, you''re back already! Well, before you say anything, the reason I didn''t do my chores was because a really huge bird came and laid an egg in front of my bedroom door so I couldn''t get out, but luckily the egg hatched and the bird ran away a second ago, giving me enough time to clean up the shell before you got home! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

Print