Print

Author Topic: Should Mario...  (Read 38677 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2008, 02:36:50 AM »
Ahahaha, I love how Luigi pops up saying "wait a moment," and "thanks for waiting," making a impressive, musical appearance... only to get thoroughly beaten.

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2008, 10:25:39 AM »
An excellent video about this subject.
Lord that was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Yoshi with the cat-like smile, Bowser picking his nose, Mario as ugly as heck, suggestive stuff, catchy Japanese music.
It was all so wrong, and yet so right.
This link might be better for translation (also has the Japanese lyrics).

Explanation of who did the song and some other works by the same group.

All I know is that seeing Mario and Bowser arguing together about Peach makes me happy for some reason. This video's such a great example of why I'm glad to be a Mario fan.

For some reason I'm reminded of Marrymore in Super Mario RPG, what happens if you don't get Peach's brooch fast enough. Bowser and Mario together has to be one of the more disturbing things I've seen in the series.

After reading an article somewhere saying Bowser's the victim, his love for Peach eternal, and Peach being a manipulative witch (can't link to it because of language)... well, it convinced me that putting a twisted view on these three characters turns them into one of the most interesting three-character teams I've seen. Or three-character love triangle.

*watches again* I may have been overpraising it. I'll claim that the video made me mentally drunk.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 11:23:39 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2008, 12:55:47 PM »
For the Mario+Peach advocates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1SHHNANQmE

Beware the sap!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print