Print

Author Topic: GBA games (what you lookin fwd to)  (Read 1489 times)

« on: April 01, 2002, 10:12:28 PM »
This is my second pot and so far this is only on GBA stuff. My question to ppl are what type of games are you lookin foward to seeing on the GBA. I want to see a super smash bros mario RPG/paper mario or mario 64 game. I hope nintendo dose'nt keep bringing back old games to the gba. The GBA can do so much more. Im not saying  that   the old games suck but they have already been played and loved. The so call "added" features in mario advance 1 and 2 are barely noticable @ all. So far i have not bought one mario advance game because i already own the games on previous machines and i dont need to bring it on the road when i hyave access to play it anytime in the comfort of my home. Well hopefully nintendo brings something fresh to the table other they are gonna see one disapointed gameboy advance owner.
well cya l8 til my next post

|CrAzY_A|
|CrAzY_A|

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 06:29:51 AM »
I think they should put a Zelda game on GBA.  A new one, not another of those [beep] remakes.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2002, 05:33:26 PM »
I can't wait until the remake of SMB3 comes out.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

Print