Print

Author Topic: Zombie Prepairedness  (Read 15645 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: February 23, 2007, 01:32:28 PM »
How prepared are you for a zombie invasion? Think about it: Will you be able to survive a zombie apocalypse based on the materials at hand and/or the locations nearby? I'd say I'm not at all prepared; the only guns in the house are my Nerf weapons, and there are no chainsaws anywhere nearby. That's why I've taken it upon myself to help educate people on the dangers of getting killed to (un)death by zombies with this thread. What with all this global warming and rising costs of bacon fat, you can never be too careful.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 02:13:08 PM »
I wouldn't know. I've never experienced a zombie invasion before.

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 02:37:23 PM »
While I have no projectile weapons, I do have narrow doorways, allowing a maximum of 2 zombies at a time, and a heavy iron pole downstairs.  Not too heavy, but I figure I can pick it up and swing it, I always thought that if a zombie were hit in the head hard enough, they would stop.  Also, living in the middle of a city, I'm sure that the safest place I could go is down the street onto the "ghetto" side of town.  Nothing says togetherness between crack dealers and everyone else like a zombie invasion.  I'm sure if we all pool our resources, we can beat and shoot any undead problem.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 03:54:47 PM »
I'm not. Also, the typo in the title is funny. I am definitely not pre-paired with a zombie.

Glorb, where did you get the idea for this? I think it makes you very worthy of the WTD Award.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 03:56:36 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 04:28:42 PM »
I just saw the 'Zombie' in the thread title, and immediately thought Glorb created it... I look at the author, and sure enough...

I have a cricket bat in my bedroom, I could possibly use that. No guns, and I'm not sure about chainsaws... so, on a whole, I'm unprepared.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 04:44:15 PM »
Have I grown predictable? Has my previously unbeatable combo of typo/zombie shtick failed me?

By the way, cricket bats must be especially effective. Remember Shaun of the Dead?
every

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 05:20:30 PM »
Prepare for a zombie invasion? I'd be the invasion!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »
This thread is almost as bad as the girls at work.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 06:25:50 PM »
Shaun of the Dead was awesome. Also, I don't have to prepare for the zombies, because I have no neighbors. However, the zmobies and zobmies are a regular nuisance.

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 06:58:21 PM »
This thread is almost as bad as the girls at work.

How?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 07:00:12 PM »
I guess they're ready for a zombie apocalypse too.
That was a joke.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 07:08:33 PM »
Three Reasons why I'm not scared of zombies.

-They can't run very fast, so you don't have to worry about being chased by a zombie angry mob.

-Even though they're hungry for human brains, they're not exactly werewolves; their teeth can't pierce human flesh any easier than our own can.

-They're corpses. All you basically have to do is just karate-chop the head and it falls off.

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 07:18:57 PM »
Zombies? I don't fear them. My trusty dog would rip them to shreds before they reached my front or back door.

If they do manage to get in, I've practiced Tae Kwon Do before so I'll just roundhouse kick their heads off.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »
If they're the Final Fantasy-brand zombies which can be killed with garlic, I'm good to go. If not, I'd better practice my brain-eating skills so I can fit in better.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »
Zombies would smell bad, so I figure I could cancel them out by spraying them with Febreze.  Yet I have none of that!  Maybe I can offer them brochures of interesting crafts, to distract them while I escape.

I actually heard once that the only way to defeat zombies(or at least white trash zombies from planet earth) is to beat them in a dance contest.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print