Print

Author Topic: Zombie Prepairedness  (Read 15642 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »
Cast Diaga on the zombies before the dance contest for best result.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:42 PM »
Uhhh, I don't think you have to be prepared for something that won't happen, and besides, I'm SushieBoy!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 10:17:32 PM »
You know, you can just use some fire or cure magic on them and they pretty much take way too much damage and they dissolve.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 10:21:33 PM »
You could always throw holy water on them, and save valuable MP, even though you're consuming hearts.

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 10:22:16 PM »
I'm prepared.
 - 2 Paintball grenades
 - 6 Airsoft guns
 - A toolbox full of heavy-duty equipment
 - Torches
 - A chest full of knives
 - Bottle rockets

Plus, I know a lot of battle tactics, so I would know what I would be doing if this actually happens.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 10:24:17 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 10:53:26 PM »
They shouldn't allow children to own ANY firearms, airsoft or otherwise, in my opinion.

Then again, these ARE zombies we're talking about...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 12:21:38 AM »
Yeah, they're zombies. I guess we have to prepare ourselves for dragon attacks too.

Edit: Vid, I believe that children could be able to own airsoft weapons and firearms (airsoft guns aren't firearms, as they do not use explosions to operate), but they should have to take some sort of class, like the adults do.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 12:23:23 AM by SolidShroom »

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 12:49:42 AM »
Is this the argument topic?  :P

A kid owning a firearm after taking a class is like having a bear take a class on not eating humans. Just because he takes the class doesn't mean it will work.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 12:56:37 AM »
Well, perhaps you could make it a long boring class that takes 2 months.

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 01:39:43 AM »
Edit: Vid, I believe that children could be able to own airsoft weapons and firearms (airsoft guns aren't firearms, as they do not use explosions to operate), but they should have to take some sort of class, like the adults do.

I'm not saying they can't. I'm saying they shouldn't. :P

Airsoft - ehh...I really think than rather than actually owning the weapons, children could just rent them instead until a certain age, you know, for paintball fights and the like. Not for using on someone who is breaking in.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »
Back on topic, If zombies suddenly invaded, then we have these weapons in our apartment:
- A toy sword
- A backscratcher
- A vaccum cleaner
- Various pots, pans and kitchen utensils

If those don't work, we could just inprovise or throw various boxes, furniture & junk at them.

I've been thinking about starting a sword collection, so maybe that would help.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 03:15:51 PM »
Wow, no one here has door-locking technology. Either that, or you're all braver than me.

Now that I think of it, my house is kinda zombie-proof. Our house is in a neighborhood with about four other people living here, so I doubt we'll be swarmed with hoardes of zombies.
every

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 03:20:18 PM »
Thread reminds me of Kojima's madness.

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 05:10:51 PM »
Well, door locking is good, until hundreds of decaying bodies are rammed against the door.  It's known that zombies don't feel pain, so they would all be pushing, and the door would be gone really fast.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 06:11:23 PM »
Thread reminds me of Kojima's madness.
AGH WHY IS HE DOING THIS INSTEAD OF MAKING MGS4 COME SOONER?!

Print