Print

Author Topic: Zombie Prepairedness  (Read 15649 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2007, 12:21:11 PM »
That's an easy one, TC. First they'd drink the blood of animals, and then they'd resort to space travel, as well as synthetic bloodsources.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 02:03:53 PM »
There's one problem with that: Vampires specifically need the blood of humans to survive, at least according to legend. That means that they'd probably resort to forcing humans to mate and treating them like livestock, which would be really bad. However, the humans would, naturally, stage a revolt, gladiator-style, and the slowly rebuild society.
every

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2007, 03:05:41 PM »
There's another problem with vampires ruling the world: Wouldn't they need to get rid of lightsources, since they hate the sunlight and such?

Also, I wouldn't mind vampires ruling the world since they'd actually have some form of governement, as opposed to zombies who being mindless would probably just have some form of constant anarchy in the streets.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2007, 05:08:40 PM »
That'd really suck; garlic would fall into the category of illegal drugs, dealt in the alleys...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 11:51:16 AM »
Leeches would be genocided.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2007, 09:15:26 AM »
Worst of all: everyone would be a goth. Or, at least, look like one. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind being a vampire, because they're definately cooler than werewolves. Although mummies are awesome, especially kung-fu mummies.
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »
Aren't Vampires really just diabetics?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 03:31:27 PM »
I always thought werewolves were cool, but that's mainly because I'm a dog person.

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 07:30:42 PM »
All this talk about werewolves, vampires and zombies really gets me in the mood to watch Big Bad Beetleborgs or play Darkstalkers. I wish they'd get around to releasing the Sega Saturn version through the Virtual Console. Also, I'd love it if all goth girls looked like this.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 08:05:57 PM »
^ AMEN, MY MAN!

Incredibly, I've more or less been waiting for someone to ask about this. My favorie imaginary zombie weapon: The disconnected handle of a plastic broom.
...Oh, and a DANG RIFLE!!! Or two.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 08:08:13 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2007, 08:36:57 PM »
All this talk about werewolves, vampires and zombies really gets me in the mood to watch Big Bad Beetleborgs or play Darkstalkers. I wish they'd get around to releasing the Sega Saturn version through the Virtual Console. Also, I'd love it if all goth girls looked like this.

Fake breasts included? Those are fake, right?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2007, 09:04:46 PM »
* Suffix foams at the mouth

This isn't my section to moderate, but I can tell you that THAT was unnecessary! Please, this is not your other forum.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
Please, this is not your other forum.
That's what SHE said!

But back on topic, Ghost Pirates are cooler than werewolves, period. Should there ever be a war between the Allied Ghost Pirate/Vampire Alliance and the Coalition of Mummies and Zombies, I'd join the AGPVA, but only because there's no such thing as Ghost Ninjas. Of course, if aliens and possibly Cthulhu were brought into this, I'd join the COMAZ, assuming the Ghost Ninjas joined too. But the AGPVA would have an unfair advantage because Cthulhu eats planets (or is that Galactus?), and would join with the aliens, naturally, but, y'know, whatever.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2007, 12:54:10 PM »
Glorb, what in Blue Blazes are you talking about?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2007, 01:52:03 PM »
Glorb, what in Blue Blazes are you talking about?
Seriously...

Print