Print

Author Topic: Zombie Prepairedness  (Read 15646 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »
Glorb pretty much has my vote for the '07 WTD Award.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2007, 07:51:42 PM »
Yes, Galactus eats planets.
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2007, 09:06:39 PM »
Fake breasts included? Those are fake, right?

Blasphemy. No one may speak such lies of the beautiful Ariel.

Textwall explosion of mythical creatures + internet meme.

You forgot to take into account the Chuck Norris factor. Where would he fall into all of this?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2007, 07:15:41 AM »
^ He'd take out every single zombie with a roundhouse kick, duh!

Dead Rising's premise is awesome. Just so long as there's a Hoffritz, I'm set.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2007, 03:14:41 PM »
Dead Rising showed us that guns are useless when you can always hurl a microwave at a zombie. Of course, vampires are impervious to microwaves...
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »
[sortofofftopic]Ever played Metal Slug 3?[/sortofofftopic]

Because on the 2nd level in that game you can actually become a zombie. IT slows you down a ton, but you are impervious to all enemy weapons (excepts more zombies) and you get this really cool (yet gory) specail attack. =P

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2007, 08:51:46 AM »
This reminds of a preview for a PS3 game called Corruption that was supposed to be released in '06. You would play as a "zombie king", or something dumb like that, and infect people, eventually amassing a giant hoarde of the undead to control. It sounded like a ripoff of Stubbs the Zombie, but more serious. The thing is, I never heard about it again.
every

Print