Print

Author Topic: your theorys of inception starring leonardo dicaprio and ellen page  (Read 2466 times)

Puqtd

• now member
« on: March 07, 2011, 03:29:03 PM »
i want to understand this movie like why do they spin the top to see if they're in a dream no one does that in their dreams at least not in mine?
~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 04:18:08 PM »
The top (and other personalized objects) tell the people whether they're in a dream or not. Each object (token) behaves in a way that is known only by the user. For example, Ellen Page's token, the chess piece, has been hollowed out, but she's the only one that knows that. If Ellen ever discovers that her pawn is actually a full one (normal, not hollow), that means she's in someone else's dream, and they have incorrectly re-created her token.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »
This movie isn't nearly as confusing as people make it out to be.  The Matrix is still much harder to wrap one's head around.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »
Yeah, I don't get why so many people are baffled. Sure, you have to watch it more than once to really understand everything, but I think it's pretty clear overall. then again, maybe I'm just smart. Seriously, hit me with your questions.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 12:40:07 AM »
I understand the Matrix much better than Inception, but I've only seen like part of the latter.

hit me with your questions.

WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF FEBRUARY 30TH
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print