Print

Author Topic: Please Post in Here  (Read 4686 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« on: April 15, 2003, 02:10:31 PM »
The purpose of this thread is to see if any of the users of this message board post exclusively in General Mario Chat. If someone posts in here, then I (and all of you) will know that he or she visits more than just the one forum. My reason for doing this is that almost all topics are posted in General Mario Chat, including many that don't belong there, and it gets the most activity by far. It seems to me that General Chat, which by its very name should logically get some activity, is ignored by most users.

To help me out, all you need to do is post a reply in here. It can be just your signature. Or, if you don't have a signature, spend some time thinking up a witty sentence or two and post that (and then make that your signature :). Really, you don't have to type anything, just so long as you post, and your name appears in this thread. Conversely, if you have something to say, please feel free to say it.

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 02:22:29 PM »
Never fear! Sapphira is here!  :)
Oh, and I usually go to the "Today's Active Topics," so it really doesn't matter which forum you post in--I'll see it anyway.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 05:20:37 PM »
 Oddly enough, I tend to hover over this forum more-so than the General Mario Chat. But, I tend to make my rounds through every forum, so, I guess it doesn't matter.

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 06:36:58 PM »
Hi Watoad! Havent seen you in awhile!
I go to general chat more than mario chat but I do check every one at least once a day!

Im all screwed up.No,my life hasnt gone wrong,i''ve just held a screw attack item for more than 30 seconds!
Find your inner monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 07:02:21 PM »
I check out all the forums except the story board almost everyday.  I only post when I think I have something important or sometimes something pointless.

------------------------------

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto on Super Mario 128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2003, 12:25:06 AM »
I go to every forum, almost every day.
I used to only go to General Mario chat, but then I ...don't know what happened.
Anyway, when I first emerged from GMc, there were a lot of people that didn't post regularly there.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2003, 11:38:14 AM »
Right 'ere.
Nothing to add, just posting in reply.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2003, 08:52:18 PM »
w00t! +1 post count me!

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2003, 10:02:14 PM »
Hi, Pink King Boo!

Chupperson has generously pointed out with his abbreviation, "GMc," that "General Mario chat" is spelled with a lowercase "c." As you'll notice, I used a capital "C" above. [Skip down to the next paragraph if grammar talk doesn't interest you.] To my defense I can say that I was completely aware of this when I typed "General Mario Chat"—I used the capital "C" on purpose because I don't think it makes sense to have "Chat" in the title of one forum (this one) and "chat" in the title of another. Titles generally look better when all the main words are capitalized, in my opinion, so I typed "Chat" the way that I think it should actually be.

Thanks for posting, everyone! As time goes by we'll see how many others show up. If only a few or no more users post in here, then my point will be made that there is some GMC-exclusive activity (or at least some GC avoidance). However, to be honest, I'm surprised at the number of responses this thread has already gotten. Judging from the activity I've perceived this forum to get, I didn't expect to see so many people so quickly.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2003, 09:04:10 AM »
Unless you would disagree that there are more than eight users of the Fungi Forums, I think my point has been made.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2003, 09:28:08 AM »
It's sad. People really need to broaden their horizons.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2003, 03:45:03 PM »
Yeah, and I think it's goofy to have a lower-case "c" in General Mario chat too, considering it's a title, but oh well.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2003, 10:29:55 PM »
I think a lot of people might visit other forums, but might not post anything because they don't have anything relevant to say.  I, however, have no shame in posting completely irrelevant things.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2003, 10:57:35 PM »
Heheh... And *I* have no shame in posting my witty remarks...  :D

--------------------

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2003, 03:23:46 AM »
Hi Watoad! My name is Shawne Vinson and I'm the creator of Lady Bow. I design to create a character for Lady Bow's family, she had daughter the pink younger child of the boo. Her name is "Ribbon". Is also between mother daughter ya know!

Shawne Vinson

Print