Print

Author Topic: Worst moments in History  (Read 7030 times)

« on: November 21, 2003, 04:53:32 PM »
Post any of the worst moments in history. When someone ACTUALLY said that Nintendo sucks.

Nintendo owns you.

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 11:51:39 PM »
When my brother unplugged my SNES when I was about to beat Donkey Kong Country, and then he peed on it. And we had to get a new SNES

It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen.
It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen.

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 07:04:58 AM »
Microsoft creating Xbox.

---------------------------------------------

This has been a live recording over at Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA! Studios
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 07:07:04 AM »
When my SNES broke.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 11/22/2003 5:07:52 AM

Professional Paisano here

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2003, 09:48:13 AM »
When Sega went out of buisness.I loved Sonic.

Nintendo owns you.

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2003, 09:49:57 AM »
Rareware splitting away from Nintendo. I didn't believe that at all. After Donkey Kong and all, it was all over right there, just like that.

Nintendo owns you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2003, 02:11:54 PM »
Umm, dude. First of all, Sega is not out of business.
Second, Rare didn't "split off" from Nintendo. Nintendo sold their share of Rare because Rare wasn't making them any money.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2003, 08:23:13 PM »
Err... hey, how about some bad historical moments that actually were significant? *Cough* *Cough* September 11th, Pearl Harbor, Holocaust *Cough* *Cough*

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 08:31:25 PM »
Meowrik is right, nothing that you said was even close to what happened on September 11 and so on. My Uncle almost died in the Twin Towers on September 11, my family is lucky he didn't. After his recovery, my Uncle moved back to Canada with the rest of my family, he still crys when he thinks of that day..... I also do too.......

~*A chapter from the book of luigi~lover: I was standing in the park, wondering why frisbees get bigger, then it hit me!*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 11/25/2003 6:33:08 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 08:45:22 PM »
If you cry when you think about it, then you shouldn't think about it, which is impossible if someone posts about it.  Although, it may be better to cry about it because it means you're not holding your feelings inside.  I think Killa meant worst moments in your personal history.  Like in the embarrassing moments thread you didn't post nation wide embarrassing things.  But in my state, there's a lady named Laci Peterson who disappeared last Christmas Eve and they found her in the bay dead in February.  She had been pregnant, and the cases are still going on, including against her husband, whom had an affair with another women.  They don't know if he's guilty or not.

The End.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2003, 03:19:01 PM »
Yeah, this was intended for more video game sad moments. Don't expect a pity party just cause your uncle was involved with 9/11, so was about another bazillion people. I've almost died atleast four times, do you see me whining? If you guys were afraid of traveling after this expirience, I don't see why you feel so eager to go on a guilt trip..

Anyway, my saddest moment was when my PS1 broke. The visual wired got chewed up by my cat so I can't see the screen, which sucks cause this was when Final Fantasy 1 and 2 were reprinted as 16-bit for the Playstation console.
8-bit is the only way to game.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2003, 07:33:56 PM »
Who in the heck are you to tell us how to feel?  Get a life.  And a new PS1.

The End.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2003, 07:37:01 PM »
uhhh...when someone actually wanted to kill ps2...:( that was the day i cried and still do when i think about it :'(

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2003, 07:08:11 PM »
Yo, luigi~lover, sorry to here about that man. I feel for ya. Anyway,you can post any moment[personal or not] Oh, and luigi~lover, good thing he survived. You're lucky, man.

Nintendo owns you.

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2004, 05:47:52 PM »

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 1/4/2004 3:48:47 PM

Print