Print

Author Topic: Worst moments in History  (Read 7027 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2004, 07:02:44 PM »
"Black Mage wasn't being a jerk."

First of all, it isn't the one and only BlackMage we all have known for a while. This person is "Blackmage." You have to be able to realize which BlackMage is which.

Yes, he was being a jerk. You don't treat people like crap because someone they love almos died and you may have had a couple of "close calls." You just don't do that. Yeah, it's ok to be a little irritable about it, but you shouldn't get mad at others and compare accidents to think that your experience was worse.

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2004, 07:30:34 PM »
I know, I know. I know that Black Mage and Blackmage are two different people. I know the real Black Mage would never treat someone that way.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2004, 08:52:02 PM »
I still agree w/ this Blackmage.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Fifth!

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 06:21:54 PM »
Yo sabid, this isn't a thread where you bash on other members of the forums! And besides, I think some of the people on here think I've improved. I don't think I make alot of threads like I used to do anymore. Oh yeah, conserning this thread, it's only video game related. Thank You!

Sony sucks. They make good tvs and etc., but their vids suck. They wouldn''t even make games if it were''nt for Nintendo. If you hate Nintendo, then u suck also. Nintendo owns all. Sony sucks. Microsoft shoulf of stuck with their computers. Xbox pretty much sux also.

Print