Print

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh! Haters come here  (Read 1658 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: December 22, 2003, 07:35:46 AM »
This is kind similar to the Anti- Yu-Gi-Oh! story. Except, this were we show embarrising or dead pictures of Yugi and his pals, and tell true embarrasing stories. Since I couldn't find any embarrasing pictures:

You know those Anti-Drug commercials? Well, 4Kids gave those Anti-Drug people the license to use Yugi in a commercial, using "honor" as his Anti-Drug. Now that is messed up. Well, at least they didn't use Yoh from Shaman King.

Pokemon: My Anti- Yu-Gi-Oh!

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 10:00:35 AM »
They really made a commercial like that?   I figured he was using drugs.

Yugi's dark days: A story about Yugi's tragic downward spiral after he couldn't beat anybody.

After losing his 800th straight duel, Yugi went back to the sewer to be with his mutated girlfriend.  Yugi wondered why he couldn't win.  That guy at the card shop must have given him a defective deck.  His cards all sucked.  "$%&%&$%&* that card  guy!"  Yugi said.  Luckily, this show was off camera.

A few days later, Yugi lost another battle.  He cursed the card dealer to the ground once more.  Little did he know that it wasn't that the card dealer hated him and always gave him the worst cards, it was that plain and simple, Yugi just sucked at dueling.  So he went on a massive killing spree, and after he had killed everyone he hated, especially that card dealer, He started laugh hard saying "I will rule this world!"  Then I sneaked up behind him and plugged him with my .22.

In the days following Yugi's death, all the world was returning to normal.  For the first time in ages, kids were actually playing with their friends, instead of being inslaved by that demon man, Yugi.  No longer were they being slaves to him and buying his products, they were actually playing outside and getting some fresh air. (It was the same way when Pokemon was at its peak popularity, some of my friends wouldn't even come outside to play.)

And I, the man whom was the killer of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, sat there, and laughed as the stores threw away all of his merchandise and things.  I am still laughing.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 12/22/2003 8:06:18 AM

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 12:30:30 PM »
Jman, it's suposed to be TRUE embarrising storys of Yu-Gi-Oh!, not fake one. Make that kind of stuff in the Anti- Yu-Gi-Oh! Story, located in the story boards

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2003, 10:08:30 PM »
Dang!  But I wrote it so it sounded true!  Ah well, to the storyboards I go then.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print