Print

Author Topic: Your Past Identities: The Before You  (Read 9019 times)

« on: April 15, 2006, 06:19:50 PM »
Okay, lets be honest here. Some of us has been here, on the TMK, longer then our CURRENT name. Some may have forgotton passwords, other bypassing BANNED rules, and others just want a new start.

This topic is full of suprises, and some of these names you may have remember. Just remember, these people, who are posting, are smart enough not to do anything stupid again, and wish to get something off their back, so they are now posting here.

You MAY not remember me in my past life as...
*drum roll*

Rex and
drmario64,

but looking through the past topics, you may find me sprinkled throughout the area. Please, don't ban people again because of this topic. If they decide to post their troublemaking pastlifes, this shows them that they were changed throughout the course of a year and wanted to start all over, to get a clean sheet.

Thank you to smfan for the inspiration. Please, post your past names if you have it.

This would be the perfect compliment to "New/Returning Members".
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 06:37:03 PM »
Before I was -FoxMcCloud- I was.......FoxMcCloud (without the dashes).  I forgot the password for it and then didn't post on it until the big change on the forums.  So, yeah.
-------------

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 06:44:26 PM »
I've been here before (long before the change), but I never had anything to say. Per Sapph's old sig, I didn't want to be labeled a fool.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 06:57:42 PM »
I've always been Bird Person, except for when we had the forum change. I didn't get my new password verification email, because stupid AOL labeled it as spam. I registered a new account under the name Goomba Food to get help. That's it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 07:24:22 PM »
I posted on most RuneScape forums (my precursor to the FF) under the name "Krazymonkey5" -- I don't know what inspired me to change it here. I've been under this name for ages.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »
When I first signed up, I went under the very generic "a guy" screenname. I hated how utterly uncreative it was, and how Sadib claimed it was his account, which prompted my name change.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 09:55:45 PM »
Well, I've always been PaperLuigi, but on other forums I'm usually "peppy hare." I also thought about changing my name, but I changed my mind. PaperLuigi will be my name forever.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 10:09:36 PM »
I've been pt_peach forever. Other places, I've been ptpeach, pets_of_july, and others.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 12:14:12 PM »
The name's been Vidgmchtr, and always has been Vidgmchtr ever since its conception in 1998.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2006, 01:46:05 PM »
I have had no other names on this forum.  I have never been banned.  [Except from the chatroom :(]
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2006, 01:51:25 PM »
Past names on the FF: Luigisan, Master_Luigi, TheEggMan

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 01:52:10 PM »
Never had a duplicate here, my brother's here, but no duplicate, I at one time was bigmariofan1.0, then noticed that I liked Luigi way more, who knows I might get another name change to something that introduces my Luigi-craze better than the current, but for now people refer to me as BLF and on MFGG it's BMF (Because I didn't get a name change there.), I guess maybe some people don't like my little "1-0" thing I like put right there, so I guess that's why I make it just plain BigLuigiFan on other forums.

To date back to my first ever forum and user name, that would be ...... mario-fan100, one of the most plain ever names to be known, and as I've stated other times before, my first forum was Mario Portal.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I've never been banned from this forum before, pretty close, but that's because forums just aren't the thing I'm used to, I think I over-react on forums more than real life, which might explain why I was kicked out of the chatroom by Mushroom_Boy one time before, I was being all backseat moddish again and it happened, the first time ever, I don't know why I don't come to the chatroom anymore, but I just might go back today.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 07:15:03 PM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 03:58:27 PM »
I got kicked from the chatroom by Mushroom_Boy once, too. It was pretty funny though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 05:35:52 PM »
Never had a duplicate here, my brother's here, but no duplicate

Who's your brother?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2006, 05:51:15 PM »
I am...
Not.

Anyways, in other forums, I've been: Donut, every_name_was_taken, idonthaveaname, Administrator,
bobobo-bobo-bobo, thatguyfromthevideogame. I joined lots of forums.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Print