Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 353842 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #720 on: July 10, 2006, 09:43:28 PM »
My new one: Beware of Carnis.
I went to our county fair and one of guys at one of the games kept telling us how easy it was to win the game. I paid $5 for 3 balls...I missed with all of them. So he said "Tell ya what, if you pay another $5 and miss, you'll still get something." So I tried again and missed, and he said "Tell ya what..." But at that time I snapped out of it and said no maybe later. He jipped me 10 dollars...they're pretty persuasive.
That happened to me once, except it was at a small theme park. I had this card that I could use to ride or play games. The guy confused me and said if I used some of my card and $3, I could have two darts. He got me to play and I missed. Thankfully when he asked me to try again, the little wizard in my head said "YOU IDIOT!" and so I ran away.
I was jipped out of $3 and half-a-roller coaster ride.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #721 on: July 11, 2006, 07:02:08 PM »
I dislike getting past the carnies at Cedar Point. They always say: "Hey you there! Come play a game! Real cheap! You can be a winner, too!.............

I have decided to change my sig to something my furry friend, Garfield, said: "I have wasted almost this entire day. Quiet, please, I'm in the home stretch."
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #722 on: August 08, 2006, 04:13:14 PM »
at least at cedar point they give away life-size Stewies
I actually need a sig of sort, but during the summer time my brain is completley off.... So I'll come up with one later.
I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #723 on: August 08, 2006, 04:37:43 PM »
I've changed my sig a couple of times since I last posted in this thread. What do you folks think of my current one?

« Reply #724 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:32 PM »
I changed my sig to a quote from pirates of the caribbean: dead mans chest. That movie rocked!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #725 on: August 09, 2006, 11:41:32 AM »
I dislike getting past the carnies at Cedar Point. They always say: "Hey you there! Come play a game! Real cheap! You can be a winner, too!............

There aren't any "carnies" at Cedar Point. They are normal people working the very respectable midway games.

« Reply #726 on: August 09, 2006, 02:31:21 PM »
I dunno, man. If you're working a midway game, no matter how respectable you are, you're probably technically a carnie.

TEM

« Reply #727 on: August 09, 2006, 04:05:15 PM »

That is a carnie.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/ <-- This place isn't a carnival, it doesn't have carnies. It has a hotel resort, the best roller coasters in the world, a waterpark and a midway of the carnie-free variety.

« Reply #728 on: August 09, 2006, 06:23:50 PM »
Theme parks don't have carnies, they have Themies...

I consider carnies anyone that works for a travelling carnival or fair, even larger events.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #729 on: August 11, 2006, 02:17:32 AM »
Carnies bug [edit] me. They're the reason I don't go to our state fair any more, even though they have it in our own city. Same ideals as pushy salesmen. I usually just walk right out of a store if a salesman pushes me far enough.

10.....no, 50 points to anyone who can tell me where my new sig came from.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 02:02:28 AM by Sapphira »
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #730 on: August 11, 2006, 06:10:51 AM »
I cannot say.

Whatever you want to call those Midway people at Cedar Point, they're still annoying. And, SDY, a Stewie plush that's more than half my size is not life-size.

My new sig is from a conversation in #tmk involving Rock being called Satan's music (which is not true) and backamsking/ subliminal messages in songs.

<solidshroom> well I doubt that Led Zeppelin is Satanic...
<solidshroom> I don't think Robert Plant drinks cows.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

TEM

« Reply #731 on: August 11, 2006, 11:10:27 AM »
Wild Guess: Boondock Saints

« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2006, 07:36:00 PM »
CashCrazed I'm tempted to say Talladega Nights but I'm not too sure.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
I second all that TEM has said. EDIT, on second thought, what I said was a tad mean.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 07:46:29 PM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #734 on: August 14, 2006, 08:36:13 PM »
CashCrazed's sig is from GTA:San Andreas. I knew when I first saw it, but didn't read the whole post. Caesar says it to Carl when Carl tries to weld a sliencer in the beginning of the mission "Ice Cold Killa".

Print