Print

Author Topic: What defines you?  (Read 11682 times)

« on: January 12, 2006, 10:27:35 PM »
Everybody has special characteristics that define them. I haven't told anybody on TMK before, but I am a stutterer. A bad one at that. The main reason I don't like to use the mic is because I get nervous and can't even get the first words out. People define me by that, being a guitarist, and being a big fan of Nintendo.

What defines you? Or better said: What makes you, you?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 10:32:21 PM »
I'm an intelligent procrastinator who likes birds and plays Nintendo. You ask me something about Mario and I tell you (thanks to TMK).Oh, but... none of these things are good for my social status, unfortunately. I mean, I have friends, but I have a lot of enemies for no real reason.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 10:47:20 PM »
Do you have any physical characteristics? Like mine? Like a dissorder of some sort. If it's private, don't feel obligated.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 10:52:33 PM »
I am unusually tall. For my age, at least. I'm taller than some NBA players. Well, Earl Boykins, maybe. But still, that's how people think of me. The tall dude.

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 10:54:31 PM »
How tall? A guy at my school is seven two!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 11:00:30 PM »
I'm double jointed. I said I would get pictures of that a long time ago. I'll do it later. I... have a crooked toe! I... uh... hmmm... If you want to see a pic of me, I've already posted one. In the pic topic.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 11:03:47 PM »
Well... I'm kinda short and young for my year level... people usually ask me for help in some subjects like maths. I also like to play on computers, video games, and I have an odd hobby of listening to comedy CDs. I tend to go a bit wacky if I eat too much sugar, and I hate cigarettes and alcohol (unless it's vodka). I'm also double-jointed in my thumbs, and can bend all my digits back by about 90 degrees.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the tips of my fingers and my toes bend forward a bit, and I can pick stuff up with my feet. I'm weird.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 11:06:16 PM by Luigi Simpson »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 11:04:17 PM »
Eh... I don't feel like searching for it. XD Can you post a link?

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »
im a smart person. im sensitive. im short 5 foot flat. all my friends are taller. shoot, my niese is 11 and taller than me by 3 inches! i have acne, not bad though. i bit e my nails. i have tan skin and i bruise easily
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 11:10:02 PM »
I have Elvis Presley-calibre sideburns that go down to my cheekbones, about. I guess that's my defining physical characteristic.

I hate to admit it, but my emotional instability is probably one of my most prevalent personality traits. My personality on the FF is really little more than a facade. If I didn't have time to think about what I posted, I'd almost certainly have been banned by now. AD[H]D doesn't help at all.

As for positive things, I'm a strong mathematician. Well, I'm technically strong at just about every subject taught in a classroom.
~I.S.~

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 11:19:27 PM »
i wish i was a mathmatician. im doing my math homework right now
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Luigison

• Old Person™
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 11:35:07 PM »
that describes you?

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 11:40:53 PM »
GEEK.

* Sunbun cries
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 11:46:15 PM »
I'm 5'8'' according to my restricted license. I'm cursed with a non-singing voice, so I cannot sing (When I say sing, I mean, lyrical singing. Just singing in pitch I'm fine with.)

More about my voice: I know no one with a voice like mine. It's a little high, but sounds very unique. I'll post a few clips of myself talking, just to prove it:

http://angelfire.com/electronic2/vidgmchtrpage/vidserious.mp3
http://angelfire.com/electronic2/vidgmchtrpage/vidgmchtr.wav
http://angelfire.com/electronic2/vidgmchtrpage/vidswearing.mp3 (Don't worry, it's clean, all bleeped. Just a warning, you might hear a part of the swear before the bleep, so you might want to have second thoughts before clicking this one.)

Oh, and you'll have to copy and paste the URL, angelfire hates direct linking.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 11:49:27 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print