Print

Author Topic: The Death of Mario And What Happened After  (Read 1648 times)

« on: June 07, 2002, 07:31:05 AM »
The Death of Mario and what happened after.

Long title? Of course it is! You see, this whole series of Fics isn't about Mario dying. And, also, Mario's dying is the whole purpose of this Fic. Anyway, this is something I wrote during school... So, anyway, sit back, get some popcorn from the magic food generator in your house, dim the lights, because you wanna have some sort of a movie theatre approach. So, anyway, just read Chapter 1, and tell me what you think. As of now, my Chapter 2 Rough Draft is in progress!

Note: There is some stuff from the rough draft that I decided to take out due to lengthiness. Maybe if you get the Mario is Dead DVD... Also, a special guest-star each chapter!

Chapter 1: The Legend

Scene 1: Mushroom Kingdom Castle
Mario entered the room, carrying a bag full of stuff behind him. "Hello? Anyone here?" he asked, bringing the bag with him. "I have presents!" he said, then went into the kitchen. He saw a dark figure with a knife. "Hell- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as the dark figure stabbed him. The figure cackled all the way through...

Scene 2: Peach's room, about a day after.
"Mario..." Peach softly said as she cried into her pillow. "Why... Why did you have to die..." she sniffled as a tear dropped onto her pillow. Toad, who had just came in, thought he knew the answer.
"Because someone stabbed him! You of all people should know this!" Peach wanted to glare at him, or at least yell at him, but she couldn't. Instead she just sat up, and wiped her eye.
"I thought I said I wanted to be alone..." she said, and Toad nodded.
"Actuallly, Goombario's holding a funeral for Mario." Toad looked at Peach, whose eyes were just... ah... with tears. "...Are you able to come? He said that you didn't have to, what, with how you loved him."
Peach finally got the glare she wanted. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"
Toad gave her a look that said 'You know that everyone knows.' Peach knew that. "Can I just have a moment... alone, with no interruptions..." She looked at Toad, who went striaght for the door, waiting for her last instructions. "...to think? That's all I ask." Toad nodded, and left. Peach went out to her balcony, and saw a star twinkle slowly. "Twink... I never got to say goodbye, or that..."

Scene 3: Hyrule News Channel.
Link burst into the doors after running about 2 miles. He shouted, "MARIO'SDEAD!" Everybody turned to look. Zelda came up to him.
"Link, I couldn't understand you. Explain it quietly and slowly." Link got this look of frustration on his face.
"Dear NAYRU, we have those ears to hear the Gods, but we can't understand eachother. I said that M a r i o... i s... d e a d." Everyone gasped in unision. Zelda looked frieghtened.
"Now, how exactly would you know?"
"Well, I saw it on the internet, and it was posted by Ganon. Ganon found it out from Bowser, who foun..." Link was starting to explain, when Zelda interrupted hm.
"So Bowser did do it!" Link sighed.
"No, y'see Ganon said that Bowser found it out from one of his Koopa Henches!"
"Oh, you know Ganon, he lies about everything. He's a villain!" Link got extremely angry at her ignorance.
"First of all, remember that treaty the heroes, villains, and princesses signed? That they wouldn't hurt eachother? Why would Bowser or Ganon want to break that treaty?" Link said. Zelda patted him on the back, as if he were a two-year-old.
"Because they're villains."
"STOP MAKING SUCH A STEREOTYPE! Second of all, if most people lie on the Internet, then what Gonon's saying is true, because you're lying about lying, so you're telling the truth." The other people in the newsroom were about to agree with him, when Zelda burst out in anger.
"I don't give a **** about WHAT you say! I am the princess of Hyrule..."
"More like selfish ***** of Hyrule." said Milo, who got a thumbs up from Link.
"...So that means that MY word is final. You are just a hero. When I get caught, you have to rescue me. I don't need you for anything else!" Zelda finished. However, when Link left, strangely most of the workers of the castle went on strike. She didn't know why...

Scene 4: Bowser's room.
Bowser was watching TV, and looking at his invite. For those of you who think that there is no way possible that he can do that, this is a Fic. Then the TV turned into a breaking news story.
"Hello. I'm your ancher Jeff Priteboi. Today, it was a sad, sad day when Mario died..." there were some grunts and curses from the background. "It seems that the identity of the murduer is none other than the King..." Bowser knew what was gonna come next. "...Of the Koopas."
"WHAT?" Bowser shouted. Okay, so he didn't know. He thought it was King Zora. Oh, well.
More grunts, getting gradually louder. "It seems that Princess Zelda has found it out, all by herself. She said to me, 'Oh, Bowser did do it. He's a villain, y'know. Most of all, he's Mario's villain. If Ganon were to do that to Link, though, I would have him beheaded (tee-hee).'"
"Oh, dear ****ing God! She made the HVPP Treaty, and now she's breaking it? Oh, ****ing God!" Bowser profanely said. Then, in the background, he heard the wind being sliced. Then, Bowser heard someone fall to the ground. Link came on the screen, panting.
"You don't understand! Bowser didn't do it! He was in Mute City that day! Falcon told me!" Link yelled at Priteboi. Then Zelda came on, and all she did was wink. This ****ed off Link. Muchly. "May I quote a treaty you signed? '...All princesses, heroes, and villains must be treated the same way, even if a major event were to occur...'. Falcon, who you KNOW is not either a hero or a villain or a royal, told me he was with Bowser when Mario was murdered in MUTE CITY!" Link practically screamed at Zelda. Zelda sighed.
"So?" She asked. "What does that prove?"
Bowser, on the other side of the TV, was practicall about to storm up there and actually do kill someone. However, Link looked like he was about to finish the job for him.
"It proves... that Bowser... didn't do it... and that you're a... selfish... little... *****." Link said to her quietly. This made Zelda cry.
Bowser looked like he had triumphed. "That's my boy!" He said. I'll... ah... tell you more about their... ah... twisted friendship... erm... next Fic. Yeah.
"But I'm ALWAYS RIGHT!" Zelda shouted, then went back to sobbing.
"Wll, yer wrong this time. Firstly, that crying is so fake. Secondly, Anyone in Nintendo Land could have done it, and that includes you." Zelda looked appalled.
"How DARE you call me the murduer? (Author's Note: Special game! Find how many different ways I spell the word murduer, and see which one is right!) I'll have you put to death!" Zelda shouted in Link's face. Link drew his sword.
"I didn't call YOU the murduer. I said that you have a small CHANCE of being the muruduer. Right, Jeff?" Link asked Priteboi, who was frozen in fear by Link's sword.
"Right... what he said..."
"Obviously not. However, I will classify you as a villain." Zelda said. Link put the tip of his sword at her chin.
"Remember that treaty? We all have equal rights, so even if you do classify me as a villain, you're still screwed, along with you're wacky Bowser theory." Link said. Zelda got out her copy of the treaty, and tore it into several tiny pieces,a nd threw it up into the air.
"Now, it doesn't apply to me." Zelda said. She winked.
"Y'know what, Zelda? The truth hurts, and it hurts much more than this sword will." Link said, and put his sword back. "First of all, do you have any evidence that Bowser killed Mario? Did Mario looked burned in any way shape or form? Oh, yeah... I forgot... you're too scared to look a t his body!" At this point, the guards seized him, and Priteboi was relaxed. Bowser, however, was saddened.
"Wow... For me...? And he didn't even succeed... well, looks like I'll carry out OKE..."

Scene 5: Sarasapilla Castle.
Daisy had called an emergency meeting while the Sarasapilla fleet (Luigi, DK and the Yoshis) was all very busy doing something else. They rushed over here as fast as they could.
"Y'know, Mario's death has an impact on all of us. I even feel sorry for Peach now..." Daisy said, then started to leave. The Crowd of Yoshis stopped her. then the Yoshi Leader came.
"Anything worthwhile you wanna tell us?" YL asked. The COY got veery angry, as it was their feeding time. Daisy shook her head. "Oh, yeah, you have to stay here for about an hour, to make it look like we did something."
Luigi kicked a window, and jumped out, saying "Screw your reputation!"
DK looked at Daisy straight in the eye. "Why must you do this to us?"
"I need a power fix each day."
"Screw your power!" Luigi said, who was at the door. The COY got angry at Daisy's response, so they started tounge-lashing her, which made Daisy recoil. Daisy yelled out something in a foreign language. It was Latin, so no one understood it.

Scene 6: Greedville
"Whooo!" Wario yelled at the party of Mario's death. "Mario is de-ead! No more he-ro! Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha!" Waluigi punched him in the face.
"You fool!" Waluigi said. Wario got confused. "We could still very much have a hero." Wario looked like his brain would explode.
"Huh?" He asked.
Waluigi sighed. "Okay. Mario is dead, so that means an extra from ANY game can come and be our hero. For example, Link got fired." Wario jumped up.
"But he has 3 girlfriends over in Hyrule." Wario counterpointed. Waluigi clapped.
"Very good! However, right now I'm making an example. Now, with Mario's death, he could easily come over here and be our hero, so the time to party isn't now. Besides, remember the treaty?"
Wario, who had a sip of (Note: This Fic brought to you by the Dubbers of America, who translated Pokemon for you!.) Root Beer, fell asleep on the grass. Waluigi sighed, and decided to (Note: The DOA is not your friend. Remember the MID DVD!) carry him to his bed.

Scene 7: Goomba Village.
Goombario checked the watch he had floating around in midair. "Ah..." He said nervously, "This has to be a very hard loss." He said to Peach and Toad. Everyone in Nintendo Land came to see this. Toad decided that he should speak up.
"That's the third time you've said this. i want a funeral!" Peach threw Toad into a wastebasket, and decided to talk to G. Diddy (Note: C'mon, just try to say P. Diddy with a straight face!).
"Look, what problem is there? One of us..." This meant goombario "...Could easily take his place." Gooma\bario looked relieved and horrified at the same time.
"EWell (Note: You write a large, important scene at 8 in the morning in Minnesota heat!), I don't know what he was supposed to say?" Goombario pleaded.
"Say what's in your heart. Or just say that legend!" Peach winked, went back to her seat, sat down, and motioned for Goombario to get on up there. There meaning where Mario's hat was. Where Mariio's hat was meaning where the thing said Mr. Funeral!
"Getonwithit!" Someone yelled. And, yes people, I did mean to leave the spaces out.
"*Ahem*... So... How we all doin'?" Goombario asked. Claps and cheers arose from everyone. "I'm doin' fine. So, anyway, there is a legend..." Goombario started to tell the mysterious legend (note: for the rest of this scene, read like one of those 1st grade teacher-people.).
"pizza anyone?" Someone called. Wario stood up.
"Right here!" He shouted. Just then the Yoshi Leader decided to punch Wario.
"You idiot!" He shouted into his face. "Have you no respect for the dead?" Wario looked a little guilty.
"I just wanted a pizza!" He lamented. The COY got to their feet as the Yoshi Leader got into a battle position.
"Yoshis ATTACK!" He yelled, and they all went in for Wario.
These are Wario's remarks: "Ah, ****! Whadyou do that piece of **** for, mother ****er! Oh, *****, you gonna get it! -$1.00 ho! Oh, ****, that **** hurts like ****in' hell!" (Note: The dubbers are temporairly unconcious.) Wario was soon KO'd, and the pizza boy had ran away. The pizza... was not there. Goombario, who had been holding the '...' for quite some time now, started to talk again.
"...That if you kill all the people s/he met up with in the 24 hours before he died, he'll come back to life. Well, or she. However, s/he won't have any memories of what happened within the hour before he died. Okay, that's it. First, a moment of silence, then the snack table. Or go home, one of the two." They did one of the two... after the moment of silence. Let's have one too, shall we?

There, wasn't that special? Now, run along now!

Scene 8: Bowser's Dining room.
No one could get in or out. 9 people no one knew and all of the country of Nintendo were there (i.e. Characters that are Nintendo exclusives... yes, some Sonic.). Bowser had called them all over.
"Why, hello, boys and girls." Bowser said, with a glint of evil on his face. "Today is a special day. Within the next hour, we will know who killed Mario, but be killed ourselves. Yes, I'm killing everyone in here, including me." Everyone, gasp in unision! And, for all of your questions from Scene 4, yes, this is OKE.
"Why?" Sonic said.
"Without a villain, I am nothing. And, let's all face it. If it weren't for Mario, we wouldn't exist." All the other heroes, i.e. Fox, Samus, Link, Sonic, Kirby, and Ness, said "Yeah!" in unision. The sidekicks pouted. The secondary characters (i.e. All the girls Link meets up with/ girlfriensd) ignored him.
"However, who did it? Well, here are my Top 10 piks of who killed Mario! One, sadly, died. his name was Kolorado. Shame. (Note: Conclusions are not good.) 9-6, however, are the Koopa Bros.!" Some funky rap music came on. Apparently all the KB's had changed their names to 'G.' End rap.
"5 is the suicidal Buzzy Beetle!"
"Go blame it on me."said SBB, who was sad that he wasn't claustraphobic at that time.
"4? The psycho Lakitu! 3 is Mr. Whomp. 2 is all the Pokemon..." Bowser said. I just want to say to all you Pokemon haters: I'm not on your side. I'm not on the Pokemon Obsessed (6-year old) side either.
"...And 1 is Al Gore!" Yes, he is the special guest star I mentioned earlier. So... Hey, look! It's the Democratic Revolution! DAHHH!
"Very pleased to meet you all. I was vice president." Yes, Al. Was. Not is, just was. Not 'President,' Just 'Ran for president.'
49 minutes later.
"...And that's why I did it. i'm sorry." Admitted *(#@^$@#&&*^@@!@)*. No, I will never tell you the name... until the very end.
But, still, bowser saw the time, and killed them all. He did a Koopa Self-Destruct. It's a move that kills every thing in the room, but also kills the Koopa who does it. So, it's a win-lose situation... Y'know what? I wanna end this Fic. Oh, Ominous Voice?
"NO. I WILL NOT DO IT." Why not, ominous voice? "tHIS FIC IS TOO SHORT, AND IT HAS MANY PLOTHOLES. PLUS, THERE'S WAY TOO MUCH DUBBING!" Okay. Come back after Scene 10, alright? "SURE." Good. So... Oh, look! Little sparkly stuff is emiting from the headgear/hats of the dead people! Exciting, eh? You bet it is!

Scene 9: Goomba Village
Wow. The sparkly stuff has made an M, and it emitted from Mario's hat! Kewl.

Scene 10: Mushroom Fields.
"HEY! THAT WAS CHEAP!" Oh, shut up. I don't need you yet. So, all the sparklies were about to settle down. However, al of a sudden, they spelled 'Rebirth' in the air, then went into seperate spaces. So then the babies came. Such cute... widdle... Oh, look at that one? Isn't he... aH, *****! HE BIT ME! OH, ****! I'LL KILL YA, YOU ****IN' *****! So I'll slice your head off with a sword (slice!)! Wait... oops... I think I killed Al Gore. Oh, well. One less character to write in.
"TO BE CONTINUED." Wow! Ominous Voice can read my mind! "I AM YOUR MIND." ... Oh...
End.

Okay, I've renounced the dubbers' partnership. Who will the next guest star and sponsor be? And will I make them kids r just middle aged adults? Nah... Just ponder this: Will there be a high speed car chase for most of the Fic? Find out in Chapter 2: Car Chasin'!
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2002, 11:05:20 PM »
BOO!!!

Ash:
The Crazy Takes are comeing the crazy takes are comeing the crazy *Trips over*
Director:Soon...We Will Reveal...*Ash''s Pants fall down*
Mario:Ha ha ha ha!!!Mamma mia.
I need too get n one-a these shows...

Print