Print

Author Topic: Why We Hate uvg  (Read 5936 times)

« on: August 12, 2003, 01:20:16 AM »
Once upon a time, within the happy "Warioware Inc. Favorites" forum, there came an evil demonic being entitled "uvg."  He came forth and marred the glory of the forum with such moronic remarks as "go back to the roof and the toilet is now a koopa trupa."  He was hated by all.  The dimwit spoke in a dialect quite unknown to man, apparantly entitled "spas lagwig."  When questioned about the usage of this strange language, his only response was "just spell everything rong and whear overals."  One sunny day, he was crushed and returned to the hell from whence he came.  Got somethin' to say about the poor, tormented "uvg?"  Want to try talking in "spas lagwig?"  Go ahead and post whatever you want.  Just please - someone out there - if you can decode uvg's video game advice at the beginning of the Warioware Inc. Favorites forum, PLEASE!  By all means post it here!  I'm sure many viewers would be curious as well.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 10:26:35 AM »
Sapphira, maybe YOU should say something about this...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 10:58:46 AM »
Xarbok....This..is the best...topic..I've ever read!!! Amazing. Yes. He desecrated the beginning of my Warioware Forum. Arr! Is he banned or what? I haven't seen any of his moronic posts in a few days. Because if he isn't, we'd better be wary or he may spam this Forum to death. I wonder what uvg stands for...maybe.... Ugly Vermin Guy

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2003, 03:03:43 PM »
uvg's sig says that uvg means Ultimate Video Gamer. I am not sure if he is banned or not.
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2003, 03:15:29 PM »
Hmph. More like Ultimate annoying Video gamer...

We’re the Mario Bros. and plumbing’s our game! We’re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We’re faster than the others you’ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2003, 03:19:52 PM »
Look.  I understand uvg's been a problem, but you don't post threads like this!  I know he's been annoying, and frankly, you guys think he should be banned, but you should have spoke up about uvg in Sapphira's "Banning"  thread in site discussion, instead of starting an entire topic about it.  uvg may be annoying, but at least he doesn't hint about Mario and peach's love life, like marioguy used to do.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2003, 03:24:05 PM »
Yes, but he takes annoying to the ultimate level! He spams the forums with his ridculous stories and gibberish. I'd rather here Marioguy's senseless ramblings about Mario Peach anyday. At least they make some sense.

= = = = = = =

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 03:32:33 PM »
Very true... very true.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2003, 03:33:11 PM »
Very true... very true.

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2003, 03:57:11 PM »
Jman, you're right that this might seem a little extreme --- but this isn't only centered around the Warioware forum.  I saw his entries in at least four others including the "Mario Word Association" forum near the end.  I don't really think he actually does this because he's nuts or something, I just think he does it to annoy the heck out of everyone else!!

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2003, 04:14:34 PM »
 He sounds like someone I know on another board
Suicide:The answer to all life''s problems!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2003, 04:43:19 PM »
Yeah that stupid uvg messed up my topics too.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 06:23:59 PM »
Ok your wish is granted. *kills sadib100* You know I'm marioguy just reformed. You know you crazy newbies should stop.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 08:10:27 PM »
This is getting closed.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2003, 08:45:03 PM »
Aw man. Chupperson is gonna ruin the fun. Oh well. It was a great topic while it lasted. I commend you Xarbok!

= = = = = = =

Print