Print

Author Topic: Who Killed Toad?  (Read 3013 times)

Martini

• Banned
« on: July 24, 2005, 07:30:11 PM »
    One day Mario was in his manion... errr... Appartment in Brooklyn New York when he called Luigi but found a letter that said, "Dear Mario, I went to the store to get some milk, be back in 15 minutes, Love, Luigi" "awwwwww gay!" said Mario then he called his butler... errrrr... pet toad 10 times and no responce, Mario finally got the energy to actually look down and saw Toad dead on the floor right in front of him. "Thats not good" said Mario so he called the following people, Luigi(on his cellphone), Bowser, Donkey Kong, and Wario. When they got there Mario locked everything and questioned them furiously and each of their stories where reasonable, Luigi was at the store at the time, Donkey Kong and Bowser kidnapp people and makes Mario get them for fun, and Wario was at home scrathing his butt and plotting how to rob Willie Wonka and his chocolate all day. So none them did it. Toad just slipped and hit his head like an idiot. Mario was going to tell the suspects that "Luigi, Bowser, D.K, Wa- wheres Wario?" Then everyone heard a noise in the closit. Luigi causiously opened the door and in the closit was Wario eating Toad's dead body, "what?" Said Wario "I was hungry" "Wario." Everyone chuckled. Then everyone started laughing even Wario.

The end
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 03:20:12 PM by Martini »

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 10:05:56 PM »
That's pretty funny. Besides minor typos and spelling errors, it flows nicely. I don't feel adequate to rate it, however, as slapstick'esque humor stories aren't really my brand of fanfic.

Nice job, though. Perhaps there should be a spooky Toad-ghost sequel?

"And then I say something." -Michael Showalter, Stella
Kickin' it since 2000.

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 11:49:50 AM »
[Errors corrected]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 03:20:52 PM by Martini »

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 02:48:07 PM »
This story is real funny. Even though it doesn't make sence, it is still very funny. I love it when Toad dies.

"Rockin Robots, Dr. Light!"~Megaman
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 08:14:10 AM »
it was good. funny.

"I love that place! I always win because Every time I put a dollar in the machine I get 4 quarters!"
-Chris Griffin from Family Guy
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 07:08:56 PM »
Thats heaps funny wow who really cares if toed died anyway i mean he somhowe fails to notice peach geting kidnapt when hes right next to her!!!!

Mario runs jumps swims fly save peach and throw vegtables sooooo... wears the iron six pack
Mario runs jumps swims fly save peach and throw vegtables sooooo... wears the iron six pack

mario2_gold

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 07:14:26 AM »
lol
{fosters}

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 12:47:29 AM »
that story's gold. it's funny and clearly disgusting. peach should have another bodygaurd (toad does seem like her bodyguard cause he's always with her) now if toad was a buff 6-pack tall toad...thats a whole different story.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 03:16:33 PM »
Thanks everyone.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 07:06:11 PM »
that story's gold. it's funny and clearly disgusting. peach should have another bodygaurd (toad does seem like her bodyguard cause he's always with her) now if toad was a buff 6-pack tall toad...thats a whole different story.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 10:20:56 PM »
LOL!!! THATS FUNNY!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print