Print

Author Topic: mario on computer?  (Read 2232 times)

« on: November 20, 2004, 09:45:46 AM »
Can I down-load mario games, from the internet, on to my PC?  some one told me i could, but i dont think they are of high mario perspective.

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 10:24:19 AM »
Yes, but um well... they aren't all legal.  There are roms (games you can play that are exact copies of the original ones) that you can use with emulators, but unless you own the actual game you are playing it is ILLEGAL.  I'm not even sure that even if you own the game it's legal.

There are also Mario FANGAMES.  These are made by Mario fans for Mario fans, but there are some copyright concerns there too.

I hope that helped.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 12:09:02 PM »
Yes, thanks.  But I dont want to do anything that might tick NINTENDO off,  just to high of a risk.  Hope you understand=(

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 02:09:39 PM »
Thanks, Luigison.  I read the set of guidlines at nintendo.com.  So far at the Funiforums, it feels as if we are all a band of brothers/sisters.  Like they all want to help me and not bring me down.  Thanks!

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 02:10:04 PM »
Thanks, Luigison.  I read the set of guidlines at nintendo.com.  So far at the Funiforums, it feels as if we are all a band of brothers/sisters.  Like they all want to help me and not bring me down.  Thanks!

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 12:12:05 AM »
Oh, and I found a good Mario fangame called 'Super Mario War.' You can download it off Acidplay, and the idea is to kill the other Marios by jumping.

And by the way, does anyone know how to make *.wav into *.avi??

QUIZ TIME!!

1. Do you like the Mario Brothers??
2. Do you like the Simpsons?

If you answered 'Yes' to both questions, you are a true legend..!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2004, 07:07:22 AM »
Wait a sec! Aren't there actual Super Mario PC games?

Like the old PC version of Mario is Missing? I tell ya - it's official!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2004, 11:08:39 AM »
I once played Mariokart on PC, I tell you, it's pretty hard! I'm not used to play Nintedo games with a keyboard, I'd rather like a joystick more..

Close the World, Enter the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

Print