Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 680975 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1830 on: June 06, 2003, 10:13:28 PM »
MAN, you're funny.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1831 on: June 06, 2003, 10:21:27 PM »
Knock Knock!
Who's There?
Pants?
Pants Who?
Backwards Pants!
Ha ha ha, jon is so funny.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #1832 on: June 06, 2003, 10:22:19 PM »
I played the dice game wrong.^_^
And I like saying backwards pants.
I don't know why.
I just do.

« Reply #1833 on: June 07, 2003, 11:19:37 AM »
aww man are we doin those haiku poems again?
stupid haiku poems
i would rather eat a squirrel
than do anymore

ok, the explination for that is that when i was in 6th grade, my teacher made us write haiku poems for some literature assignments. they were ok at first, but he just kept goin on and on and on and it got really annoying. so i had a bad experience. other wise, i wouldve loved them, cuz im crazy like that.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #1834 on: June 07, 2003, 08:42:02 PM »
Hey, LORD_DUKE, what would you rather do: read/write haikus or watch Mario dance the "Backwards Pants Dance" because his string bikini is going up his butt.

« Reply #1835 on: June 07, 2003, 08:46:46 PM »
Oh, Sapphira, I liked your poem. It showed how our great American armies have been brave and courageous throughout America's beginning. I hope you dedicated that to someone that died from a war or for the Terrorist War we're in now.^_^
I'm not a real poem person, but I respect people who write poems for our country.
That's what it was for-right?

--------------------------------------------
Mario's Backwards Pants are up his Butt!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1836 on: June 07, 2003, 09:14:00 PM »
Thank you. ^_^

Actually, it's about wars in general. The assignment--a poem on the effects of war--was given to my English class after finishing "All Quiet on the Western Front," which is during WWI. I've dedicated it to our troops, though, even though it's not specifically about them. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1837 on: June 07, 2003, 09:57:58 PM »
That's a good thing-caring about our country. I respect that.^_^

« Reply #1838 on: June 08, 2003, 11:47:48 AM »
Hey! I'm back! Well.. I returned a couple of times during the duration of my grounding(I so naughty!), but can now converse with my friends at TMK without worry of being caught!

U.S. X-Box Controller- Doubles as an anchor for sea-worthy crafts.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1839 on: June 08, 2003, 11:48:55 AM »
Oh and by the way.... Schools out for summer!

Edited by - Dairy King on 6/8/2003 11:04:37 AM
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #1840 on: June 08, 2003, 11:54:58 AM »
I know where you live...I'm going to tell your parents....you're not safe here....BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Bowser laugh.

Don't worry, I don't know where you live and I won't tell your parents. Welcome back! The Mario Bar turned poetic if you wanted to know. That's why I started The Ma-Ma-Mario and Luigi Zone. I don't know if it'll be as good of a sucess as Mario Bar, but at least it gets you away from poetry and to the REAL Mario stuff!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1841 on: June 08, 2003, 12:40:57 PM »
Yay! Dairy King is back! ;)
And the Mario Bar has not changed into a poetry thread; that's just what we're talking about right now. The subject usually changes. For example, if you go back several pages, you'll notice the topic was about personalities.

Speaking of which, I'm an Experimentor (DIAT--Dominent Introverted Abstract Thinker).  See www.thespark.com

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1842 on: June 08, 2003, 12:45:31 PM »
I keep hearing 'poetry' everywhere! It's like a nightmare! I wonder what the next topic will be...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1843 on: June 08, 2003, 01:49:13 PM »
Welcome back Dairy King!  I am glad you are off grounding and out of school, but we still have 2 more weeks here.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1844 on: June 08, 2003, 08:16:31 PM »
Welcome *hic* back. Wa*hic*-want some... uhh... beard? I mean ... uhh... beer? *hic*Yea. I'm feeling pretty *hic* low down today.
That was a joke.

Print