Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2  (Read 101256 times)

« Reply #225 on: April 06, 2010, 01:47:04 AM »
Thanks Wiggles, now I'm imagining Red saying those lines. Galaxy 2's gonna have a foot up its ass if it doesn't have the things Red predicts it will.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #226 on: April 06, 2010, 02:04:58 AM »
Well, it’s a tough world, Eric, and people don’t always get what they want. Especially you.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »
Hmm, totally off-topic, but I've seen two firsts with penguinwizard on this page.

-He has typed out a post that is less than one full paragraph (I always recall several 3-5 sentence paragraphs in his normal posts).
-He has used his first swear word in a post (that I recall, of course).
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #228 on: April 07, 2010, 02:16:41 AM »
That's because there's not much to say when I just had to follow up on the 70s reference, especially since it's not the same without saying that one word. Also, I've used swears a couple times before, but I routinely try to dodge it either because I'm not feeling it needs the punch or because I still think there might be kids lurking around. I have the language filter turned off, so sometimes I forget it exists. I don't trust it much anymore anyway. It might render my post as "a foot up its fanny" or something else ridiculous. I would have done the f-bomb over in the topic about that Mario thing I saw at the grocery store, but I have my standards. Which are thrown out the window at high velocity if you ever hear me talk about some of the dreams I have.

You know I could keep on talking about something vaguely related and keep on getting those multiple-paragraph posts that I can't stop doing. Conciseness is something I'm notoriously bad at.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2010, 02:38:19 AM »
Well, it seems that we are discussing about SMG2 in here. i personally can't wait for the game to be released, i hope that it exceeds my expectations.  I also happen to have some ideas for future mario games, listed below.

Idea no. 1: Energy ball puzzles, these puzzles involves guiding an energy ball send out by an emitter to a receptor by various methods, the most common method being done by devices that sends the energy ball off to various directions, these puzzles can also involve gimmicks.

Idea no. 2: Energy cores, these puzzles are rather simple, you simply have to knock the energy cores to a holder by spinning into them.

And that is all of the ideas for now, tell me what do you thing.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 02:40:21 AM by Alisbet »
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2010, 06:56:41 AM »
I think they should have the cake too, don't you?

« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2010, 08:04:13 AM »
Did these ideas remind you of the videogame Portal just now, luigalaxy. Anyway, about these gimmicks that come with these energy ball puzzles, like i said, there are various methods of how you can direct these balls, for example, when mario is rolling on top of the ball, he can spin these vanes to direct the energy ball to the receptor and another gimmick that involves reflecting the energy ball by holding the koopa shell in front of Mario. I am rather interested to know what you might have in mind for a future Mario game, or should i create a new thread dedicated for this subject. And about the SMG2, i am really hoping that there will be some wild gravity platforming, if you know what i mean.
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

« Reply #232 on: April 11, 2010, 12:09:01 PM »
And about the SMG2, i am really hoping that there will be some wild gravity platforming, if you know what i mean.

That's the best euphemism I've ever heard.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #233 on: April 15, 2010, 02:43:39 PM »
Official site updated today.

Bowser's Road orchestrated made me swoon.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2010, 04:54:18 PM »
Lynx please?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2010, 12:54:47 AM »
Here. (Japanese)  SM64 Bowser course music is indeed sweet.

Oh, and this (also Japanese) is pretty sweet too.

Off topic, but anyone else expecting 150 (300, if the same lame "unlockable mode" is retained) stars, as a nod to the SM64/SM64DS change?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 02:32:41 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2010, 03:58:22 PM »
I expect 98 stars in reference to the band 98°. They were big in the mid-90s, when Mario 64 came out, remember?

« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »
It's going to be around 240 stars according to this interview.

The same as the first it seems.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2010, 12:39:21 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2010, 05:19:13 PM »
Good night, these new suits are strange, yet funny as heck to imagine in play.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print