Print

Author Topic: Mario YouTube video requests/challenges  (Read 44239 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2009, 10:19:05 PM »
Oops, sorry. I forgot to take Super Mario World off of that list. Anyway, I'll think about that challenge. It shouldn't be too hard anyway.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »
Sorry to say, but that challenge might be too long. There is still a possibility that I will consider it.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2009, 10:52:53 PM »
That's ok Kimimaru, jdaster64 and Raccoon Sam. I now realize that the challenge is too long (even for youtube). So I'll think of another challenge for all of you soon. 
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »
I have just received my camcorder back! I am now open to all requests/challenges on the following games:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 2 (J)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Land
Super Mario All-Stars (Doesn't include Super Mario World)
Super Mario Bros. DX
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Kart
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some games, but try requesting one and I'll see if I can find it.

« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »
In the Challenge Mode in SMB DX, score at least 300,000 points in any one level. I have done this before, and it does not require any glitches. P.S. Bonus awesome points if you hit exactly 300000 or 400000.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 09:22:34 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2009, 09:32:01 PM »
That's not a bad challenge, but personally I would be a little more interested in doing something that you haven't done yet. If you want, try challenging me to do something in a certain amount of time, without a normal requirement, or without a power-up or upgrade.

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »
That's not a bad challenge, but personally I would be a little more interested in doing something that you haven't done yet. If you want, try challenging me to do something in a certain amount of time, without a normal requirement, or without a power-up or upgrade.

Well, figure out a way to beat 6-5 in SMB3 without using Raccoon/Tanooki Suit.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2009, 03:19:29 PM »
Well, figure out a way to beat 6-5 in SMB3 without using Raccoon/Tanooki Suit.

Okay, I'll try to find a way. I have to complete 2 videos on my own first, and I don't have too much leisure time these days, so I'll tell you if/when I find out how to do it.
I will actually have a lot of free time this weekend and next week, so I'll try my best to complete my videos.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2009, 07:58:37 PM »
New video up! It's on Mario Chat right now, but I'll put the link here anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRZEjh0ooo8&feature=channel_page

This is a video I made on my own about some time saving techniques in Super Mario Galaxy. Enjoy!

Sqrt2

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2009, 09:10:54 AM »
Super Mario 64 - Try to get on top of the castle, WITHOUT using the cannon (apparently it IS possible to do).

Super Mario Sunshine - Exactly the same thing, but on the Shine Gate instead (again, apparently it IS possible to do).

SMRPG: Beat Culex, without any of your party members dying.

And for a joke challenge:

Mario Kart Wii - Do an entire 150cc course with 11 CPU's, without getting hit by a Blue Shell/Bullet Bill (not even once).
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2009, 09:27:40 AM »
Mario Kart Wii - Do an entire 150cc course with 11 CPU's, without getting hit by a Blue Shell/Bullet Bill (not even once).

Easy. Finish in 12th. :P

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2009, 11:50:47 AM »
I know I've gotten to the top of the shine gate without ... wait, cannons? Where are cannons in SMS?
And yes, you can get on the castle due to a glitch.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2009, 11:57:46 AM »
The only cannons in SMS are to send you to other levels. He might've been thinking of Chucksters, but I don't recall those putting you anywhere near the Shine Gate. Maybe he was thinking of the Rocket Nozzle?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »
I'm very sorry jdaster64, but I have tried everything to try and beat level 6-5 in Super Mario Bros. 3 without using the Tanooki Leaf or Tanooki Suit, and I was unable to beat it. I even resorted to try manipulating the wall-jump glitch, but it didn't work out. Again, I'm very sorry.

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »
I've gotten to the top of the shine gate without the rocket nozzle. You just need yoshi.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print