Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to make a Mario game?  (Read 28472 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2003, 02:28:29 PM »
ummmmm ive never played Final Fantasy....oh and TBB why not just edit your profile so it has your changed address....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2003, 03:12:36 PM »
Woah! Too much at once. OK ... Marionut#1 ... IN! For the considerately large list. Mario Master ... IN! For that cool logo you sent me that I'll upload tomorrow. Oh dear ... looks like there's ONE place left ... who's gonna get it? The Big Boo, maybe? I'll be fair and judge when more people have posted. (By the way, the bouncy, happy tune on our website, for those who haven't guessed yet, is the background theme to Bubblegloop Swamp from Banjo-Kazooie.)

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2003, 03:31:13 PM »
I couldn't get any music :(

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2003, 03:34:06 PM »
We could hire some top-class MIDI Sequencer people! :)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2003, 03:34:32 PM »
Okay, Mario Master, Yoshi6 and Marionut, check your emails. I just sent Peach's sprite sheet for our game. ;)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2003, 03:35:07 PM »
w00t! Im IN...thats strange MM...it works good on my end.....Heh I knew what it was and I dont even have or ever played B&K. I looked at the source code of the page...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2003, 03:35:07 PM »
And I replied!

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2003, 03:37:16 PM »
No music, but I my logo looks good.

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2003, 03:40:11 PM »
Uh-huh. I've got my server miminized now. (Mario Master, I've added your logo to our site. Oh, by the way, I have a problem. 'Gamer's Haven' will only appear in the blue bar at the top of the screen if you access the site via the GeoCities server. If you type in the '.tk' URL, it doesn't work. Help, anyone?)

« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2003, 03:43:07 PM »
Ok, what you've gotta do is between the two head tags (*****> and ******>) you need to add this:
<title>
Welcome to Gamer's Haven
</title>
This tells the browser what to display at the top of the screen.

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2003, 03:46:32 PM »
It was like that before. Check out www.geocities.com/gamers0haven and you'll see. '.tk' domains are just pages that display other pages, so I don't see why it isn't working.

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2003, 03:54:18 PM »
It really doesn't matter.  BTW, I think the backround would look better black.

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2003, 03:57:18 PM »
Really? I'll experiment.

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2003, 03:58:28 PM »
Ya that is a cool logo *looks at Logo again* OMG SOMEONE BLAST THAT PIKACHU!!! *BLAM BLAM BLAM*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2003, 03:58:39 PM »
k.  BTW, Sapphira.  It's really nbd, but could you try to make your sprites just a tiny bit smaller?  It doesn't matter much but it would really help.

Print