Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1727023 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1335 on: January 19, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »
Heh.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1336 on: January 20, 2007, 03:39:20 PM »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1337 on: January 20, 2007, 05:47:24 PM »
That's pretty disgusting, but I'm sure the acids in your stomach would've killed the worm before it could've done anything to you.

It's not like it was a tape worm, or anything, I believe they have no interest in fruits....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1338 on: January 20, 2007, 06:30:53 PM »
But still... good thing I didn't eat the orange first, huh?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1339 on: January 20, 2007, 08:32:34 PM »
Only eat oranges that you buy from the supermarket.
WTD, what about the trees in Grandma's backyard? You cannot beat home-grown oranges. At all. Unless you have, like... home-grown nectarines. From the orchard across the street.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1340 on: January 20, 2007, 09:47:17 PM »
Well, if you know where the oranges come from, I guess they're okay. ... I think that worm's still in the orange... in the trash can... O_O;

« Reply #1341 on: January 21, 2007, 01:16:19 PM »
I just got back from Mexico. The first part of my trip goes into the Hopeful thread. Going through customs and all that they made us go through and then an officer lied on my stepfather, that goes here.

We waited for an hour to get to customs. When we got there, the asked for idea for ALL of my minor brothers and sisters. We didn't have them, as my stepdad explained that last time he came out of Mexico, he didn't need them. The guy made up go to secondary check, where this guy got mad because my stepdad was trying to tell him that they didn't need them the other time he brought his children to Mexico. They handcuffed him, saying it for his own safety. He got loud, but he didn't resist. Then the officer who had him handcuffed had a report that was a lie and we all knew it and they checked my mom. They searched her like she was a criminal. If I hadn't known that they were searching her, I'm pretty sure I would've thought that she was being molested. Then the other officer found out that the report was a lie and then we waited some more. We waited there 5 hours in all. All because of a report that was a lie.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1342 on: January 22, 2007, 08:08:10 PM »
GiftedGirl gives me angst due to the fact that she's associated with the internet tumor that is DeviantArt.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1343 on: January 22, 2007, 08:15:00 PM »
I was actually thinking of getting an account there. I also heard it used to be good at one point.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1344 on: January 22, 2007, 09:07:37 PM »
pt_peach, do you mean ID, as in identification?
That was a joke.

« Reply #1345 on: January 22, 2007, 09:10:31 PM »
I am full of ANGST because of the annoying 12-year-old n00b on the forum, Jeremy.B.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1346 on: January 22, 2007, 11:47:53 PM »
Oh yes, deviantArt is wonderful!

yeah, That type of ID. IN the end, they let us through, without id.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1347 on: January 23, 2007, 07:46:12 PM »
Tell me, guys. Would you ever get mad if I drew a poorly drawn caricature of you on MS Paint?

Specifically, to the staff, would you guys ever ban me if I did such a thing? No? Why do I ask?

Because that's exactly what happened to LOL WHAT.

Honestly, I know you guys probably don't care much about this due to the fact that it doesn't concern anyone here, but I still think it's unfair that one of the greatest and oldest members of AWN gets banned due to a silly picture of an administrater who quite frankly, doesn't deserve such a position. Apparantly, the picture was considered a flame and hurt his feelings (he literally says such in that very thread).

I'm just glad that others are standing up to this sorry excuse of a back-up administrater. He has proven to everyone he's immature for a grown man, and overreacts to every little problem. Perhaps if he got out of his delusional state of mind where he believes he's a werewolf, he could accept an obvious joke and laugh along with all of them. It doesn't help matters that most of the more active yet newer members act as though they're cat-girls and flood the boards with caturday pics.

Oh yeah, the link leads to some forum-censored mild language that may traumatize and offend sheltered middle school children. Just a caution so that you can't blame it on me.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1348 on: January 23, 2007, 08:06:30 PM »
Fighting on the internet...

Angst for doing less than I expected on my Math III final, but it's not a big deal.  Just thought I'd add more than those few words.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1349 on: January 25, 2007, 04:59:18 PM »
GAHH! I can't try out the Lunar Magic level editor! My big sister won't let me!!!  Is anybody familiar with this program and uses it? does it give you viruses? Is it safe??
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print