Print

Author Topic: You Freak Out, You Lose  (Read 226293 times)

« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »
Oh Superman, what have you done...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »

What's there to freak out about? Other than the fact that she's dressed as a Pikachu, and she's hot..

kids making money from video games
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2009, 11:20:46 PM »
Those three bumps above her navel have me freaking out.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2009, 11:26:17 PM »
I only see two bumps up there.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2009, 11:29:25 PM »
Lipo marks. Her Michael Keaton-esque crumpled chin has me freaked out, though:

EDIT: CE, the three bumps form an upside-down triangle which seems to point towards her navel. See them now?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2009, 07:18:17 AM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2009, 09:39:26 AM »
Lipo marks. Her Michael Keaton-esque crumpled chin has me freaked out, though:

She was abducted by aliens, have a little class. And if your chin doesn't crumple like that when you make that face then you're weird.
every

« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
EDIT: I see. Thanks, Chup.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:13:37 PM by Weegee »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2009, 03:03:14 PM »
One of the clouds reflected on the hood vaguely resembles a face.
That was a joke.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »
I almost lost to the finger chopping one.  Otherwise, the pics ranged from awesome, funny, unnerving, and disturbing.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2009, 04:53:20 PM »

holy what the crap i think im kind of attracted to a girl version of daniel radcliffe

what is this i dont even someone help
I showed this pic to my wife and she asked me if I'd asked my brother if I could post it.  He looks like Harry Potter. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2009, 05:06:50 PM »
I showed this pic to my wife and she asked me if I'd asked my brother if I could post it.

That sentence just blew my mind, man. I suppose those etymologists are onto something when they label English as being the hardest language to learn.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »
One of the clouds reflected on the hood vaguely resembles a face.
Michael Jackson's, to be exact.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »
That sentence just blew my mind, man. I suppose those etymologists are onto something when they label English as being the hardest language to learn.
I'd just read a long article on how a tribe in the Amazon speak in long run-on sentences.  Guess it rubbed off on me or more likely I should have proofread the post before rushing off to make dinner.  Arrgh.

In other news, I have great respect for people that can speak multiple languages.  I murder the only one I seem to know. 

BTW, what do you can someone who can speak three languages?  Trilingual.  What do you call someone who can speak two languages?  Bilingual.  What do you call someone who can speak one language?  American!  Haha ah lol...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2009, 07:54:29 PM »
Oh my.
every

Print