Print

Author Topic: The Harry Potter Thread *spoilers possible*  (Read 17648 times)

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 08:18:53 PM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Molly Weasley's infamous "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU ~" line.  Best part ever in my opinion.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 08:35:46 PM »
Agreed!  Or as they say in Germany, "Abgemacht!"
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 10:14:34 PM »
That reminded me of the lady in the Half-Blood Prince bookstore crash-- "Hey! Hey! Snape kills Dumbledore." "Noooooooooo, B****! YOU B****!!!!"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 11:37:49 PM »
From my diary:

"7/22/07 4:16 AM

I have just finished reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". Great ending. I am filled with a sense of euphoria that I only feel after reading a really good book or seeing a really good movie... "

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 10:12:57 PM »
I just finished book 7 today, and was very pleased with the ending. I think the epilogue was the best part. I just wish there was more, I think she should cover what happened during those nineteen years.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:22:11 AM by Rao »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007, 07:36:11 PM »
<Off Topic>

Hilight the tags!
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2007, 09:26:11 PM »
Why did you post that here?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007, 12:04:06 PM »
New guy, I take it...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 01:51:50 PM »
I just finished book 7 today, and was very pleased with the ending. I think the epilogue was the best part. I just wish there was more, I think she should cover what happened during those nineteen years.
I think I'd rather see what happens in Hogwarts AFTER those 19 years. I want to see all of the kids go to school.

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007, 03:25:10 PM »
I'd rather not. Rowling ruined the book by including that tacked-on epilogue. Besides, what would creatively named Potter kids do that would be more interesting than Harry's seven years of dodging death?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2007, 04:18:41 PM »
Just cus...............I'M TEN!!!!Total time logged in: 1 days, 5 hours and 44 minutes.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
Pichu25, stop spamming this topic.

Yes, I am aware that I'm not really contributing to the topic, but this is just ridiculous. Pichu25, as a friend, I am warning you about going off topic like this. Seriously, something bad will happen to you if you don't stop. Yes, plenty of people go off topic in several threads just like this one, but you're posting generally useless information that no one cares about.

Forgive me for acting like a back seat mod, but this guy is my friend and I want to help him.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 04:44:23 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2007, 06:45:59 PM »
Perhaps you should have said it in a PM? Also, I kinda liked the epilogue, although Mr. Wiggles makes an interesting point. It wouldn't be very exciting to add book with the Potter kids and such, I just kinda thought it would be an interesting idea.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2007, 06:51:43 PM »
I agree with SolidShroom, I think it would be very interesting to see what happens to Albus, Rose, and James at Hogwarts, I would also like to see what happened in James' first year.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2007, 08:07:15 PM »
I think if they did that, it would drag on and on. Voldemort's gone, what could happen? Let's nopt make this like Castlevania, where he gets ressurected every other week.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print