Print

Author Topic: Ghost Squad  (Read 2612 times)

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« on: September 25, 2007, 03:34:31 PM »
Who else here can't wait for ghost squad to come out for the wii?

For those who don't know, ghost squad was a rail shooter released by sega in 2004 for the arcades. It's the first light gun game with 4 player support, and it's going to be the first game to use the wii zapper. The arcade version was fun, and I'm dying for the wii port

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
To be honest, I didn't care for Ghost Squad. Nevermind that the story is a total ripoff of Ghost Recon, but rail shooters have never really struck my fancy and, to me, it feels like most other rail shooters except for the four-player, which was pretty fun. But, of course, that's just my opinion.
every

silverstarman

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 06:03:34 PM »
Thanks for your opinion. I've just been craving for a lightgun game for the wii, plus, sega always seems to make the best ones.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 06:09:14 PM »
I like your attitude silverstarman. You're a pretty active member and you never like to get into fights like a lot of new people here.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

silverstarman

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 06:13:43 PM »
Thanks. I don't like starting arguments here, because it just ruins the whole post. It would be even worse on a poll I made...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 09:35:46 PM »
I looked it up. I don't know. I might get the Zapper (it looks cool and it comes with a free game). Maybe I'll get Ghost Squad if it becomes Player's Choice.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 02:23:37 AM »
It's a fairly decent arcade shooter, fans of the genre will probably like it. And Glorb: Who buys a rail shooter for the story?

Edit: On Wii it's online. That makes it look a lot better.

silverstarman

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 12:50:56 PM »
Yesyes, thanks all. It was a fun arcade game. I'm sure the wii will be the same.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 03:11:04 PM »
It's a fairly decent arcade shooter, fans of the genre will probably like it. And Glorb: Who buys a rail shooter for the story?

I never actually pay attention to the story in rail shooters, but the whole idea of an elite team of secret commandoes called Ghosts picked by the government to infiltrate terrorists and whatnot seems a little...familiar.
every

Print