Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament in GameStop stores  (Read 18181 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 07:54:11 PM »
I guess megamush doesn't understand that they'll start selling it at midnight.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »
They shouldn't be getting it a day late.  Nintendo has already shipped Brawl to US retailers.
I know, but just about every time I go there at launch, they say "not 'till tomorrow", or something to that effect.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 09:54:23 PM »
I know, but just about every time I go there at launch, they say "not 'till tomorrow", or something to that effect.
Most dates you see on the net are ship dates so it will be a day or so later for most people outside of big cities like LA and NY.  Brawl is a big exception.  It shipped very early compared to its releade date.  Other popular games may ship early, but Brawl is already in many stores/warehouses.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 08:35:44 AM »
Oh, well that's good to know...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2008, 03:56:49 PM »
I guess megamush doesn't understand that they'll start selling it at midnight.
everywhere around where I live says its coming around 2 o'clock
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »
I just called again. They said I need to be 13. That stinks, I turn 13 in 3 months...so I'm really sad about that. I can imagine all the teens including the store owner automatically assuming I stink just because I'm under 13.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 07:35:49 PM »
I'm not entering any contests, but I'm getting the game and then having a friend over to play it for hours on end.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print