Print

Author Topic: WTMK - Updates and New Programming Blocks!  (Read 6769 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: June 09, 2008, 02:52:11 AM »
WTMK lives... now with more music and additional features!

A brand new selection of music is now blasting from the WTMK servers, featuring music from the recent hits Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.  In addition, we're experimenting with the introduction of show and programming blocks. There are currently two show blocks broadcasting on WTMK:

* "Classic Classics" -- Mario music the way it used to be... chip tune and 8-bit enthusiasts should be excited.

* "Spinoff Showcase" -- The Super Mario Bros. series has had a large number of spinoffs over the years, and Spinoff Showcase is where you'll hear music from all of them.  Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and many, many more.

If the "show block" concept proves to be popular, a few additional blocks may be on the way.  If you have any suggestions on "shows" you'd like to hear on WTMK, feel free to suggest them!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 09:23:25 AM by Deezer »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 09:58:15 PM »
This looks like it should be cool, maybe I'll listen to WTMK more often now. But alas! I do not know when these blocks are airing! What a travesty. Is there any solution?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 04:39:40 PM »
Called it! If you read one of my posts, I said:
And did they update WTMK? Because I have heard a SSBB song, and a handful of SMG songs.
SSBB: Main Theme
SMG, Comet Obsevatory, Grand Finale Galaxy/ Intro level theme, Airship theme, and another song I didn't recognize, and Beach Bowl Galaxy/ That sea galaxy theme.

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 04:39:42 PM »
I like it!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »
Great job on the station.  I hope you guys continue to add new songs!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 04:27:56 PM »
Ah! Well, I've never listened to the station, but those sound like good new features for the fans.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
I listen all the time.  I wish they would add more.

Print