Poll

DELETED

Filler
Filler
Print

Author Topic: The Subspace Emissary 2: Darkness  (Read 15564 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 05:26:51 PM »
Just to let you all know, Having lots to do, I'll update with a new chapter around Thanksgiving.

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »
And, as I promised, the chapter is out.

Chapter 9
Mr. Game and Watch started by using Chef. The sausages hit Chup and D33zer but not Peach. Peach slapped Mr.G&W and then hit him with a golf club. D33zer flying kicked G&W, sending him near the waterfall. He got up, and then jumped into the air and deployed a parachute. He floated above Peach and pulled out a key. He brought the parachute in on himself and put the key underneath him. Peach quickly rolled out of the way and smashed him with a frying pan. G&W turned into a trophy. "That was c10s3! What shou1d w3 d0?" D33zer asked. "Bring him back, of course." Peach answered. Peach leaned down and touched Mr. Game and Watch's trophy.

This is the point where Tabuu's Plan appears. Because I don't wanna waste time and reprint it, check the post 3 posts above this one.

Peach and Mr. Game and Watch walked forward, and saw the waterfall suddenly explode in front of there eyes. It wasn't like a Subspace portal, it was... different. Swirls of green were in it. Mr. Game and Watch ran forward and jumped into the hole. Peach sighed and followed suit.

Peach and Mr. Game and Watch appeared in a bunch of darkness. They heard a voice. "You, little pink ball, what is your name?" Said the voice. Another, more highpitched voice said, "Kirby." The voice started again, "You are now my minion." Kirby's voice, a little deeper said, "Yes, Dark Lord." "I am now going to tell you my plan, Kirby." The Dark Lord said. "I will cut into the Smash Realm, and it will make everything enter this realm. That fool, Tabuu, is helping by capturing the rouges. I will make a few of you my minions." Peach gasped. The Dark Lord said, "WHO GOES THERE?!" Peach and G&W ran back, and just barely got out. They landed back on a ledge.

Did you like this one? Please comment.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:13:02 PM by Luigalaxy »

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »
Interesting. The chapter wasn't really long enough to warrant a full-length commentary, but I'm interested in where this "Dark Lord" stuff will lead...
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »
I've been getting a little short on the chapters. I noticed. Chapter 10 will be longer, I'll make sure of that. Thanks for the advice. Since I started, I've become a better author. I also script for a webcomic, which helps me with this too.

Print