Print

Author Topic: Favorite Mario Episode of all Time  (Read 8251 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2000, 08:46:08 AM »
I liked the one about the koopa scoopa burgers or whatever it was called and also the Mamma Luigi one was cool.  And third would probably be the one with Mamma Firplant in it.  Are these shows still on?  I used to watch them a loooooooooooooong tim ego and would like to see them again sometime.

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2000, 10:24:57 AM »
I liked the Mama Fireplant episode, but according to a guide at another page it never existed.  I thought it was "Super Mario World."  There is still a show on called "Super Mario All-Stars" that has the "Super Mario Bros. Super Show" and "Super Mario Bros. 3" shown back to back, with somebody dressed like Mario introducing the shows.  The "Super Show" isn't very good, however.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2000, 10:48:09 AM »
My favorite episode was the one where Mario and Luigi were going through this maze of pipes in a desert and came into a room where water was coming in and was going to drown them. Then Mario dove under and found a pipe lever, and cut off the water, and then they escaped. That's all I remember. It was probably a SMB3 episode.
Woohoo.

Print