Print

Author Topic: Toasty64's drawings..........  (Read 8178 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2002, 05:22:44 PM »
You know what frostbite? You have a talent for stating the obvious.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2002, 10:31:32 PM »
You know what green Luigi,frostbite was right.I hate the eyes.The f**k'n EYES!I'm ****ed off at you Green Luigi.

Power of the Darkside.I like ham!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2002, 12:01:32 PM »
Whoa Darkside... calm down... Don't get pis.sed off at frostbite/Green Luigi just because they stated something obvious! Everyone's opinionsa are welcome at this board (except frostbite, since his opinions are rediculous!)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2002, 12:01:33 PM »
Whoa Darkside... calm down... Don't get pis.sed off at frostbite/Green Luigi just because they stated something obvious! Everyone's opinions are welcome at this board (except frostbite, since his opinions are rediculous!)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2002, 06:25:19 PM »
I wasn't putting frostbite in this.I mean,he's funny sometimes.Don't tell me to do 'cause I'm 10(Literally)MarioManiac

Got mushroom?The poison in mushrooms will make your f**k''n self die.Got mushroom?
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2002, 06:41:17 PM »
As an animator to be... I think Toasty's drawings are excellenet! He has created his own style of drawing, which is rarely seen since most people can't draw, or they try to mimic other styles. But just 'cuz he created his own style doesn't mean that it is good. But I do like it. And that's my opinion.

*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.
*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2002, 05:36:52 AM »
Well I don't really care what other's think, but Toasty's art (From what I have seen here) Is terrific! Everyone has their own ways of portraying characters, and that's exactly what he has done- In his own way!
I rest thy case.

~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2002, 06:11:00 PM »
he is a great drawer!!!!!!
I used them for a collage for school.Sometimes he draws Peach's nose ugly but it is kool the way he draws!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIAL WAVE!!!!!!!!!!
Hello.

n/a

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2002, 06:13:25 PM »
He's awsome, but the eyes and hairdo... um... what's the right word for it... *falls asleep*

C:DOS
C:DOS/RUN
RUN DOS RUN

(Knock on door)
Bowser: Who''s there?
Mario: It''s a me, Mario!
Bowser: Get the gun.
NOT edited by - n/a on 2/3/2002 10:50:52 AM

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2002, 01:11:12 AM »
Err...h'llo. 's me here. Now, I've forever sworn off posting to message boards like these (don't have the time, plus they're always full of homophobes and just a few too many dumb topics). Ergo, out of necessity, this is the only time I'll write something down here.
Just to point out that the mail addy TMK lists me as is indeed dead and buried. It's possible to reach me at toasty_sama@yahoo.co.uk
Just please keep in mind that I can't pop out pictures the very minute you ask for them - I'm a very busy man, and might in fact not be able to do you that favor at all.
And of course, anyone wanting to throw dumb and badly-written insults about me penchant for a cutesy style, me ***uality or whatever at me had better save their time for something more constructive (yah right, as if they'll ever see sense...).
Anyway, thanks for these positive comments. Though it's also cool if you don't like me style either. You're allowed to like or dislike what you want, if it's just not your cup of tea, then fine (except if you start to bother me with stupid mail messages trying to force me to change me style to a macho bloodfest one).
Finally, please note that TMK only has very, very old images of mine up. For new stuff, take a look at
http://koopaprince.tripod.com

Peace,
-Toasty

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2002, 05:00:38 AM »
I just popped over to Toasty's site, and it's great Toasty! Keep up the excellant work, and best of luck in the drawing future!

>Hyper Yossian Princess<

>Hyper Yossian Princess<

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2002, 03:09:33 PM »
well, I sort of like his drawing style. some pics I like and others I don't think are great. I like it that he has created a style of his own. I love to draw but I can't get my style to always look the way I wish it were....any way, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so don't go insulting toasty

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2002, 03:32:21 PM »
he didn't create his own style
he's drawing them anime
what's his future in that?
toasty has some major drawin talent, but there's no future in anime (especially if you're in the US or UK or not japan!)

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2002, 08:06:28 AM »
Since I don't live in either of those places and don't care about there 'being a future' or not in something I do purely as a hobby to amuse myself, that shouldn't be such a problem.

I could give an enormous dissertation on how I've picked up elements from several vastly different Japanese artists (even a few occidental ones!) and how each modern Japanese style is distinctly different from the next, but it'd only be a waste of my time. Especially when stating that it's your own business if you do or don't like the Japanese-feminine look I use sais it so much faster.

This post is really just to clear up the misunderstanding about the website 'Koopaprince's Super Mario Bros. Info Station". Please note; it is -not- my own website, as some apprently hinted to think. It just hosts me materials, but is built and maintained by an entirely different person.

Ouhh, I'm already seeing the word 'gay' being used as a denigrating term on these forums. Very nasty. That's upsetting enough to put me off for all eternity, so ta now.

Over and out,
-Toasty

Edited by - Toasty on 2/9/2002 6:09:58 AM

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2002, 08:55:37 AM »
crash: **** missed my paycheck! mario: why? crash: had to buy som cigs!

Print