Print

Author Topic: can bowser be forgivin??  (Read 3648 times)

« on: January 14, 2002, 04:06:13 PM »
does anyone else think bowser should be a good guy? he's awesome and could be one of the bros. big buddies.
wario and waluigi could be the new badguys

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2002, 05:07:46 PM »
Ack! No way! I love him as a bad guy! he's so kool n stuff! He jsut wouldn't be the same as a good guy. I think being a bad guy suits him

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2002, 07:22:32 PM »
*chokes on a prezel like George Bush and faints.. wakes up * umm gee... lets see what it would be like if Bowser was a "Big Buddy*

Mario: ok Luigi you take Waluigi, Bowser you take Wario, I will help you both.

Luigi: OK LETS GO!!!

Bowser: Great idea buddy!! *winks at Mario*

*Bowser smashes the crap out of Wario*

*Luigi has more trouble but soon beats Waluigi*

Peach: Oh Mario yoiu saved me!

Bowser: Thanks to the help of the....

Luigi: Super Koopa/Mario Bros.!!!

....... ok now tell me what you think of that... i myself would rather eat 400 pikmin (hey they might tast good) then ever play a game like that... YUCK!! Pikmin

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2002, 08:22:55 PM »
If Bowser turns good, I swear I"ll crush my GC (Ok, not true, but I'll go crazy)

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2002, 09:27:24 PM »
All's forgiven when it's time for a sporting event anyhow... but I think we're better off having the big guy as the lead villian,and dumping Waluigi & Daisy in a dark pit of impending cartoon character doom....but that's just me, I suppose. ;p

~So said Lady Winx, before splitting the scene~

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2002, 08:20:47 AM »
I agree with you that Bowser would never be a good guy, he's just too meanacing to be good!

Also...
Has anyone ever thought about a "Super Wario Bros." game with Wario and Waluigi as the main characters? Here's my idea:

Wario and Waluigi would go around the world, stealing treasure from Captain Syrup while wrecking havoc to the citizens of Kitchen Island (the world from Wario Land 1).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2002, 07:00:28 PM »
Bowser's should't be forgiven.He stole Peach what,7 times!He's still cool.

Power of the Darkside.Real name is Evan.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2002, 05:28:06 PM »
Bowser Koopa, the "Trouble King" himself, on Mario's side for good? That would be revolting. Mario games need to keep their old tried-and-true stories. Bowser does something evil (steals a castle, the princess, magic wands, whathaveyou and turns the good guys into stones, plants, story-book cut-outs, emotionless drones, paintings, whatever) and Mario and/or Luigi and friends have to defeat him to set everything right. That's the basic formula. It needs to stay that way.

About that Wario Bros game...That sounds like a very good idea. It should explain Waluigi and I would love it to be a NGC game..even though the chances of that are slim.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2002, 06:07:28 PM »
THat would be StUpAiD!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2002, 08:49:50 PM »
Yeah, I don't like Waluigi. Wario however is awesome! Oh, and Bowser would never join forces with mario(with the exception of SMRPG) since they are life long rivals. Bowser makes a great absent-mindend enemy anyway! ^_^

Why does that dog keep staring at me?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2002, 10:57:11 AM »
I just though of a story where Bill Gates takes over the Nintendo universe...

Here's how the game works:

Bill Gates has taken over the major Nintendo worlds: DreamLand, Hyrule, Mushroom World, and Pokemon World (Johto?). It's up to Mario, Kirby, Link, and Pikachu to stop Bill Gates before he completely destroys the competition and monopolizes the videogame industry!

You play as one of the 4 characters available as you travel throughout each of their home worlds:
Hyrule (Link)
Mushroom World (Mario)
Johto (Pikachu)
DreamLand (Kirby)

Each world contains 5 levels. Once you clear all 5 levels in a world, you fight the Boss. Each Boss is a character from the game in which the world is based. For example: in DreamLand, the Boss you have to fight is Whispey Woods.

To pass each level you have to collect 5 hidden Microsoft Windows keys that are scattered throughout the stage. Once you collect one, a hidden door will appear. You must find the door and open it with the Microsoft key in order to continue. Once you get all 5 keys and open all 5 doors, you have cleared the stage!

The final boss you have to fight is Bill Gates. Beware, he is not as weak as you think. He tosses computer mouses at you while he smashes the ground with computer keyboards. He then tries to attack you with a swarm of giant "X"'s (from the Xbox logo).

Good luck beating him, because if you don't then it's game over for Nintendo!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2002, 03:44:31 PM »
I think Pokemon is supposed to take place on Earth, but that's a good idea otherwise.

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2002, 12:05:02 AM »
LOL!, you should give him an attack that makes him sue your character.

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2002, 07:22:38 AM »
And he can throw pocket protecters!

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2002, 07:05:40 PM »
Could you imagine Bowser being a good guy?  He was made to be Mario's archenemy not to be replaced by Wario or Waluigi or even Wart!!
(Also, in the Mario vs. Bill Gates Game, Bill Gates could program viriuses and fire them at you).

Who dares Challenge Chargin Chuck?
 n/a

Print