Print

Author Topic: Frostbite  (Read 9952 times)

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2002, 05:17:58 PM »
leave frostbite alone! he has some extreme oppinions but so does just about everyone. and a lot of them DO make sense whether you want to believe them or not. I think everyone on this board is entitled to their own oppinion. if you don't like it, kiss off!

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2002, 03:02:47 PM »
COME ON PEOPLE!!
i think frostbite's kinda funny

<if you put him in a straight jacket, how would he play the x-box? didn't think of that did you?>

____
*sniff sniff* hey...there''s that smell again..

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2002, 03:57:38 PM »
can we stop talkin bout the xboxes, and get back to how much of a jerk frostbite is!!!!!!Yes he is entitled to his own opinion (and so am I so thats why im writin this), and some of his comments make sense and are funny, but he still disses every new topic!!!!!!therefore, he is still a jerk

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2002, 04:34:06 PM »
Magickoopa120 has been here a long time! Just came back 1 week ago!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2002, 07:48:32 PM »
  We all get the idea that Frostbite is a freak by now, so enough of this dumb conversation!!!!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2002, 09:11:31 PM »
I agree if we don't be careful he might start being like grimsack!!!

Frostbite's annoying end of story!!!!!!

MaRiO, Luigi, YoShI, Bowser,
 And Wario RULE!!!!!!!

And Wario RULE!!!!!!!

Edited by - superdude on 2/7/2002 7:12:41 PM
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2002, 09:14:58 PM »
How did I do that???  I have 2 signatures in one post? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ? ?? ?

And Wario RULE!!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2002, 11:12:44 PM »
Frostbite is GrimSack's underling.  GrimSack is actually Smithy...so by transitive property, Frostbite is trying to be like...Wart?

Umm...frostbite do you play Starcraft?  If u do then join the channel LTEagle u gonna die.

A room full of X-Boxes, each with one of the crappy-graphic games....it's worse than hell!

...............And for once, Paper Mario disagreed with the rest of us!  Paper Mario...noooooo!!!!  Return from your dark trance!!  Don't serve Wart.

And I don't listen to nobody except for Captain Nintendo, because he's the Captain and I'm the Lieutenant, but you recruits better...oh wait ure not recruits.  Nevermind.

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2002, 09:04:19 AM »
What about marionut#1... Whatever happened to him? He was annoying too! Same with MARIO MASTER 3000!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2002, 02:18:18 PM »
I liked marionut#1!

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2002, 02:33:33 PM »
Give me the time, LE. I'll be waiting for you.

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2002, 02:46:01 PM »
frostbite didn't disagree w/my new topic
he's funny sometimes and i think he's better than paper mario
marionut#1 was cool too
are you sure he left?
i don't think frostbite's like grimsack...'course i wasn't rollin' during that little adventure...but from what i here grimsack was way moby bad
frostbite's just kinda annoying

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2002, 09:24:09 PM »
smb all stars master will you stop calling people names?
Hello.

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2002, 09:30:51 PM »
sorry, my bad!(i actually didnt really mean wut i said when i think about it...)

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2002, 09:36:05 PM »
wait a minute......i posted that yesterday when i was still a jerk!!!!!!!!!it's not my fault!!!!!!actually, frostbite's pretty coo now

Print