Print

Author Topic: Im Sorry  (Read 2865 times)

« on: March 10, 2002, 02:31:48 PM »
I know a acted like a jerk to Amanda101... and im sorry.... i just hope she didn't leave....... well......... Can you tell me anything else i do that is anoying to some people.

Amanda101, I'm Sorry! please come back!
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2002, 03:13:18 PM »
"red_yoshi Posted - 10 March 2002 12:31 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a acted like a jerk to Amanda101... and im sorry.... i just hope she didn't leave....... well......... Can you tell me anything else i do that is anoying to some people.

Amanda101, I'm Sorry! please come back!"

awwwwww......how sweet.

Hello.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2002, 03:15:08 PM »
  TMK / Fungi Forums
profile / register / search

Top / General Mario chat / Im Sorry  Post Reply  Send Topic To a Friend
Author Topic
red_yoshi Posted - 10 March 2002 12:31 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda101, I'm Sorry! please come back!

Paper Mario Posted - 10 March 2002 13:13 PST
"red_yoshi Posted - 10 March 2002 12:31 PST
"I know a acted like a jerk to Amanda101... and im sorry.... i just hope she didn't leave....... well......... Can you tell me anything else i do that is anoying to some people.

Amanda101, I'm Sorry! please come back!"

awwwwww......how sweet.

next oldest topic >>

Close, Delete Thread - Administrators & Moderators Only.

Hop To:  TMK stuff    Site discussion Super Mario games    General Mario chat    Game help Miscellaneous    General Chat    Story Boards

Top / The Mushroom Kingdom / Contact Us

wow....i posted the whole page!!!
Hello.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2002, 08:00:36 PM »
Who's Amanda101???

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2002, 08:02:13 PM »
Ya jerk,you made the only girl here leave!!!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2002, 08:03:21 PM »
AHEM!!!

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2002, 08:05:30 PM »
Uh,um,-one- of the only girls! heh heh!! meaning more than one girl!! heh heh!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2002, 08:09:16 PM »
I'm a girl, and I'm here!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2002, 05:46:11 AM »
It seems that if someone's username doesn't give away their gender, people assume that it is a guy.  One of my forums color-codes the name of the person by their gender.
BTW I'm a guy.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2002, 06:24:15 PM »
i'm a boy
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2002, 07:02:48 PM »
Wow....MamaMiaMario is a SheMale?
Hello.

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2002, 08:22:53 PM »
heh heh heh...

DOES ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT ONBATTLE.NET???WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME???

you really dont know, do you??

Print