Print

Author Topic: Hello.........Another newbie in your mits  (Read 2221 times)

« on: March 26, 2002, 03:02:15 PM »
My name is DarkYoshi,I have been looking around for a while and I have seen that the clans light and shadow,have been haveing RPG battles.well,I am making a clan,the yoshi clan.besides that,HI!

I am DarkYoshi.
I sevre neither good nor evil
And I say Yoshi's Unite!
I am DarkYoshi,I shall take over Yos''ter isle,then dinosaur land,then Bowsers keep,then Hyrule,then sub-con,then johto,then kanto,then Planet zebes,then Kongo Jungle,then sector Z,then mute city,then bigblue,then Peaches castle,then The mushroom Kingdom(site),The mushroom Kingdom(place),then..... oh for get it.

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2002, 06:57:47 PM »
Hi.

Ultimate Mario site!
WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/FMAN0009/
For all your you need to know (or almost).
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2002, 12:15:25 AM »
Welcome

The younger shall surpass the older.

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2002, 08:54:16 AM »
bonjour!
salut!
hello!
hi!

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2002, 11:40:41 AM »
Well, I bet your also a newbie to the English language, considering you don't know how to spell "midst" correctly.

"Sure, most Nintendo fans remain hopeful, because this is essentially a pre-requisite for being a Nintendo fan, but I personally have had enough. This company seems to hate its consumers. It doesn''t even know who the hell they are. We are not a bunch of idiot kids who want 10-hours in Miyamoto''s garden marvelling at how detailed the textures are on some giant tincan. We want ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES! Of course, Nintendo are too high on themselves to realize this."

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2002, 04:06:34 PM »
Hello.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Print