Print

Author Topic: the longest mario story  (Read 13295 times)

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2002, 11:05:01 AM »
Well, the Bill Cosby part was dumb.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2002, 10:30:26 AM »
Then they continued to fight bowser. Thebn all of a sudden they hear Puff Daddy music Blasting from behind Bowser. Do you hear that? Luigi asked curiously. Dont a ask mea Mario said., Then bam Bowser gfets hit in the head with a handgun. Then the gun fires but it hit bowsers shell so it did not kill him. Then all of a sudden the person who hitbowser shows up. Theperson was wearing a pimp hate and wearing blue and yellow. Then Mario discovered it was Wario. Then Bowser struggles to get up and kill Wario but Wario shoots him again. Wario then goes to his car and pulls out the worst weapon you can get RICHARD SIMMONS. He useh im to combat bowser. Bowser then collapses to the ground seeing the sight of Simmons. Then wario shoots simmons and puts him back in his suitcase. Well thanx for a saving us a amario said. Oh please your gonna die next Wario said. Then he lifts his gun and ets ready to strike mario. Mario dodges and tries to club him. Wario still stands there looking at Mario. mario then heard the music get louder and louder Then Ozzy Osbourne flies out of the sky. 2 new foes in mario world only one way out.

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2002, 09:31:03 PM »
Since this story is going south anyway...
Out of the sky comes Fox McCloud in his Arwing and Krystal on her CloudRunner! Fox shoots lasers at Ozzy and he dissapears in a flash of light. Then Krystal uses her FireBlaster on the stoopid* Puff Daddy boom box and Wario. End of chapter.

*I spelled it wrong on purpose.

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2002, 10:58:49 PM »
Fox used Slippy's latest invention to rip a hole in the fabric of space, and the Mario crew boarded Krystal's starship.
"Wow, so this is the Lylat System, huh?" asked Mario as he gazed out from the Great Fox's main viewport.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" said Peppy.
"Which?" asked Fox, one eye out the window, the other on Krystal.

[This story was getting tired, so I decided to shake it up a bit... Let's see what I can do with this, huh?]

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2002, 05:40:28 AM »
When Mario and the gang were on Krystals starship they saw something flying torwards it. It was a giant yoshi Mario kept yelling at it but it was o use. Mario then noticed he had a giantmushroom in his pants. He threwq the mushroom at the yoshi but it just ate it. The yoshi then poowered up for a attack. the ship then fel back to mario world. But it went so fast a time portal opened. They went through the portal where are they now.

If the glove dont fit you gotta quit dont tell nobody oh this knife it was from shaving I was ummm shaving my face and blood splattered no dont accuse me no you dont accuse me I accuse you of being a *** now leave me alone and let me eat my body I mean pie. Yeah go OJ go OJ you fooled those suckas at CNN again now I am gonna go kill some sluts yeah
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2002, 03:33:11 PM »
I am done with this story. You guys pushed it too far now.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2002, 07:39:09 PM »
Well, nobody was doing anything with it.
If you put Sonic and Bill Gates in it, I don't see why I can't put Fox and Krystal in it.
---------------------------------
Axem Green, what you said didn't happen.
Lemme think of a good next part of the story.
I want to keep it sincere, and not stupid (especially not like the Bill Cosby part.)

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/15/2002 6:41:55 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2002, 05:41:41 AM »
I am tired of all this dumb language.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/21/2002 7:33:21 PM

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2002, 05:42:59 AM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/21/2002 7:34:14 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2002, 11:57:28 PM »
I now have justification for excluding you.

Dedo jxucc tajfiko mo neht!
That was a joke.

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2002, 07:46:44 PM »
Well, you forgot three things:

1. I NEVER PUT IN BILL GATES! That wasn't my idea!

2. The universe inverted, returning everyone back to where they belong, remember?

3. You just screwed this up because we were doing the SMB2 Group + Mallow v. Super Koopzilla, and you changed it all.

Wait, that already ended! Sorry!

You know what? Fine! Go ahead and put in Krystal and Fox!

Back to the story (doing it in new format now)...

*Flying fragments show up

Fox: What's that!?

Krystal: Hmm, looks like the remains of a ship that was destroyed by pirates...

Mario: Then WHY is there a Jolly Roger on one of the panels?

Krystal: Good point.

Mallow: Ah! Watch out!!!

*A container of some sort floats in range of the ships scopes.

Mario: You are being paranoid again.

Mallow: Don't be so mean! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Mallow crys and it starts raining inside the ship ([wtd]?)

(Oh, and actually, I wasn't really mad about the Krystal and Fox and Lylat system stuff. It was that Giant Yoshi thing.)

Edited by - MadMario on 10/18/2002 6:49:16 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2002, 11:41:58 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/18/2002 11:01:56 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2002, 12:01:25 AM »
[Yeah, the giant Yoshi thing pushed it a little too far. Yoshis, no matter what the size, have to breathe air. And sorry, yeah, Bill Gates was Axem Green's idea.]

Fox: Why is it raining? ROB, report!
ROB: Unknown. No water vapor detected.
Mario: Sorry. That just ...happens, whenever Mallow starts crying.
Fox: Oh, more magic. Right. Lots of magic around here these days.

*Rain stops*

Krystal: [can't think of anything to say]
ROB: Scanning...scanning...
Mallow: Maybe it's the remains of a pirate war.
Krystal: If that's the case, then it's very old.
ROB: Scanning...scanning...

*Slippy emerges from a door onto the bridge*

Slippy: Hey guys, what's up?   --Hey, who're you?
Mario: I'm Mario, and this is
Mallow: Mallow,
Luigi: Luigi,
Toad: Toad,
Peach: And Peach!
Fox: Well, that was certainly well-orchestrated.
Toad: Thanks!
Fox: Slippy, do you have any idea what that is out there?
Slippy: Well...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2002, 08:34:15 PM »
Mario: That container! It has a skull on it!
Fox: Full scan!
ROB: Composed primarily of wood and iron. It appears to be hollow.
Fox: Let's get it in the docking bay.
*Somehow, they get it to land inside the docking bay...*
Mario: Well... it looks pretty normal to me.
*Krystal readies her staff*
*They slowly approach the crate*
*The crate ExPlOdEs!*
Krystal: AAAHH!!
Mario: Yah!
Fox: Woah!
*Krystal projects force field sufficient to block explosion*
That was a joke.

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2002, 05:47:32 AM »
No, Axem Green, it's just that sometimes people don't want to go along with you because you make everything too dang weird.
-Chupperson Weird

Oh, and I guess he's gone.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/21/2002 7:28:34 PM

Print