Print

Author Topic: the mario trivia game!!!!  (Read 91230 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2002, 07:39:16 PM »
I truly did make an EVIL question. No one got it for about a week now, so I reveal the answer.

The answer:

x x x x 5 10 x 9 x 8 x -12-

First, you take the 12 major bosses from YI, and put them in order.

Then, if the boss is NOT in Tetris Attack, an X is placed in the blank for that boss. If it IS in Tetris Attack, then the level of the stage you face it in in VS. mode is placed in the blank for the opponent. Boswer is the last boss in YI. And Bowser is Stage 12 of Tetris Attack. So, the answer is 12.

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2002, 04:52:56 PM »
Ok, I came up with a question, it is of course on YI, but hey, I beat the game with my feet about 3 days ago, so....

There is a certain "something" in YI I am thinking about. It is in 2-6 and 4-3, but not in 4-4 or 6-5. It is also in 6-7, but a certain set of circumstances must come up for it to be in 6-7, and it isn't exactly the same as it is in 2-6 or 4-3. What is it, and what is different about it in 6-7?

(Oh ya, since SMS came out, if anyone posts an SMS question, I am not even going ot bother answering it. Don't be insulted; I don't own a "Cube because..... if you don't know by now, you don't go to General Chat.)

~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #182 on: August 28, 2002, 11:52:28 PM »
It's not the breakaway wall stuff, is it?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2002, 06:41:13 PM »
Nope, there is breakaway wall stuff in both 4-4 and 6-5.

You can guess as many times as you need. This is a difficult question though... you may wish to play all 5 levels in question again (I know, sitting through 6-5 sucks, but it might help...)

~I.S.~

« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2002, 09:38:42 PM »
"MadMario. See, I was right. The address of the file is 'http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/sad.gif'. I was right all along."

Um, like I said before, I told you that I took a gif off TMK to the ZSNES Board even though they are two totally different servers.

Another example: In this one topic there, someone was a bit annoyed about this one thing. I forgot what it was about, but this guy posted a pic saying "Would you like a cup of shut the **** up?" It also showed a guy with a cup of coffee.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2002, 11:45:39 PM »
OKAY! WHATEVER! But I typed in that address and it showed me that sad face. And I'll get back to the "less evil" question sometime...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2002, 07:50:11 PM »
Hmmmmm... Fifth would eat this one alive if he still came to this topic (Regularly). It actually feels better when someone gets it then when it goes unanswered.... that makes me feel empty...

~I.S.~

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2002, 11:50:59 PM »
I guess that's my cue.
Mario Sunshine's been keeping me busy as of late, so I've not been around much; I'm only one shine and 17 blue coins away from completion!

Anyway: I'll need to check the levels...
*plays 6-7*
*plays 2-6*
*plays 4-*  Got it!
From what I can tell, the answer is the countdown block with the number 3 displayed on it.  Both 2-6 and 4-3 contain one, but for it to show up in 6-7, you need to jump off from the "4" countdown block and decrement it.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2002, 06:40:34 PM »
Ok, if I get SMA3 when it comes out, I might actually get more questions answered!

In other words, I'm basically just someone on the sidelines waiting for a question on a game other than YI.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2002, 09:03:44 PM »
If I get a chance, I'll post a question about SMS...

That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2002, 09:18:53 PM »
Heh, You didn't tell me what is different about it, but, seeing as how you know what it is already, I don't think you'll have a problem with it. That is correct, and the difference between the 6-7 one and the other 2 is that the numeral "3" is a different color (green opposed to black). Ask away.

PS: MadMario, it appears that with all the hype with SMS that I may soon have to join you on the sidelines to wait for a question on a game I've played... Of course, I have essentially played every Non-GCN Mario game, so...

Edited by - Insane Steve on 9/1/2002 8:23:29 PM
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2002, 01:06:01 AM »
CREEPY MUSIC
ThE UsUrPeR sTrIkEs AgAiN! MWAH H AH AHA AHAHA HAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Ok, this is probably way too easy, but here goes... In SMS what is the move Mario does with a different button combination in SM64? And for a bonus of no sort at all, what are at least two moves that Mario cannot do in SMS that he could do in SM64?

That was a joke.

« Reply #192 on: September 06, 2002, 03:32:48 PM »
Easy? Yes.

Ground Pound.
Long Jump, Crawl, Super Triple Jump.

-------
A shiny! It came out of the yucky!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #193 on: September 06, 2002, 06:21:33 PM »
After I posted that, I remembered the Ground Pound. And that wasn't what i was thinking about anyway. There is another. I knew you would miss it. It kinda happens a little differently too, but it's there.
What's a "Super" triple jump? He can do the normal triple jump.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/6/2002 5:24:08 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2002, 11:24:58 AM »
Looks like SOMEONE didn't get all 120 Stars in SM64.

Print