Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 687493 times)

« Reply #225 on: August 24, 2002, 10:26:50 AM »
"Mario woke up
from a bad
dream and saw
it was reality!"

I believe that's Part Three.

In Part Two, Johnbob put in Olaf (must be a huge Advance Wars fan) the first time, I added the blizzard the second time.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #226 on: August 24, 2002, 05:07:55 PM »
Well, yeah, but that's all there was last night, so I just stuck it on there anyway.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #227 on: August 24, 2002, 05:08:35 PM »
Gooch, are you serious?!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #228 on: August 24, 2002, 07:05:46 PM »
GAH, I should really get back to focusing on getting a 01 rank in Advance Wars, I am getting too focused on playing the Design Maps mode and then beating those levels... they don't give Rank points though! My rank is I think 24 right now.

*Gets another B.R. and saunters to the Arcade machine*

Cuando yo me siento aquí, reflexionar lo que aconteció exactamente con mi vida, yo me dí cuenta algo. Algo interesar. ... algo que no era bastante correcto... algo que pareció hacer mi vida incompleta... algo que hizo mí se siente vacía adentro.. ¿Tan, usted sabe lo que hice? Absolutamente nada. Era el mejor desicion de mi vida. Mi vida no bastante correcta vacía.
~I.S.~

« Reply #229 on: August 24, 2002, 07:08:59 PM »

Edited by - frostbite on 8/24/2002 6:09:59 PM

« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2002, 07:09:01 PM »
When a topic's reached the second row of page numbers, it can only mean one thing: "POINTLESS TOPICS LAST LONGER!!"

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2002, 07:29:02 PM »
There's a reason I post on these kinds of things:

To associate with those members who are oblivious to reality and don't realize how dumb they look.

I DO REALIZE HOW DUMB I LOOK.

It's just that there are so many such members that people like you are hated for not associating with them. I respect you greatly, for you have the ability to say what you truly feel without feeling any remorse for it... I wish I could do that...

Cuando yo me siento aquí, reflexionar lo que aconteció exactamente con mi vida, yo me dí cuenta algo. Algo interesar. ... algo que no era bastante correcto... algo que pareció hacer mi vida incompleta... algo que hizo mí se siente vacía adentro.. ¿Tan, usted sabe lo que hice? Absolutamente nada. Era el mejor desicion de mi vida. Mi vida no bastante correcta vacía.
~I.S.~

« Reply #232 on: August 24, 2002, 09:38:23 PM »
hey guys im back again. this place is fun. weeeeee!!! i like root beer. it is good. very good. yes.

2 days till release of SMS and counting.

Edited by - LORD_DUKE on 8/24/2002 8:52:08 PM
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2002, 10:04:38 PM »
25 hours.
This topic: pointless, yes, but oh so useful... It's a lot better than most of the topics on here... Deh, what's "reality"?
Boy, I can't wait to get my hands on my copy of SMS...
*dying*

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/24/2002 9:06:10 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #234 on: August 24, 2002, 10:07:14 PM »
I heard that Yoshi could turn orange in SMS...

Orange Yoshi ----- ROFLMAO!

PS: See my new sig! It pretty much sums up my role here.

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2002, 08:14:14 AM »
Of course I wasn't serious chupperson. But thanks for asking. And, Yoshi can turn many colors in sunshine.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2002, 11:37:01 PM »
Yeah, that's gonna be awesome. They must be like genetic mutant Yoshis on that island or something.
OK, time for the "SMS release party!" It's kind of like a Super Bowl party, only 20 times better! It's 12:36 AM CDT on August 26th! Time to celebrate! Count down! Write sometime fairly shortly after you get your copy! (If you get one, that is.) WOOHOO!! Only 62 hours or so until I actually get mine... less, hopefully....

That was a joke.

« Reply #237 on: August 26, 2002, 01:19:25 AM »
The stores may receive it yesterday or today, but the "Toys R Us" in my vicinity doesn't start selling it until tomorrow.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #238 on: August 26, 2002, 09:44:09 AM »
Look who returns from the deep dark depths of the arcade room! It is I! Ooooo!!! Oreos!!
*eats the unfinished bag of oreos he opened like a week ago* Hmmm.... They was kinda stale... You know whats funny? When They release those Spring Oreo Cookies with the blue filling and you see them setting on the same shelf in September. Ha! Hilarious!

The night Santa went crazy, the night Kris Kringle went nuts, now ya can''t hardly walk around the north pole without steppin in reigndeer guts!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #239 on: August 26, 2002, 11:14:01 AM »
Ill have a Super Soda, and some yoshi cookies.

Wel''l be back after a word from our sponcer, who is pobably selling junk.
Wel''l be back after a word from our sponcer, who is pobably selling junk.

Print