Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 692185 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1560 on: May 07, 2003, 12:44:29 PM »
Umm... okay then. Haven't been there yet.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1561 on: May 07, 2003, 12:50:10 PM »
What the hay! I'll post it here, too, since not as many people go to the General Chat.

EXPERIMENTER
(Dominant Introverted Abstract Thinker)

You are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

(Yep. Definitely me, except for the "cheating" thing. Although I AM good at getting away with things--without lying...)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1562 on: May 07, 2003, 12:52:17 PM »
Hmm... that sounds similar to me... where's the test again?
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1563 on: May 07, 2003, 12:55:36 PM »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1564 on: May 07, 2003, 12:56:50 PM »
Ok. I guess I'll go do that when I'm at home.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1565 on: May 07, 2003, 07:13:13 PM »
Ok, I refuse to take anything from www.thespark.com seriously. I decided to take the "100% accurate" gender test. You guessed it; they said I was a woman. And then I told them I was a guy, and they told me I was a "freak of nature". (Of course, I knew THAT already...) Actually, here's the paragraph I found kind of funny:

"You know, for every question, we track very carefully what each gender answers. This allows us to guess with the utmost accuracy what you are. And in the rare case where we guess incorrectly (like now), we have the opportunity to learn from nature's mistake. You."

What's worse, this is the 4th consecutive "What's your gender?" test that said I was a female. I have yet to take one that correctly guessed my gender.

Meh, maybe I'm more mature than your average male? Or less risky? I don't know. Feh, I'll take their personality test anyways:

Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:
male

female
Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

I am NOT submissive. That site is really inaccurate for me. I must be a total freak. Though I would make a good accountant.

I'm guessing I'm a bit more of a DICT. Ah well, interesting, though.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1566 on: May 07, 2003, 07:48:49 PM »
And oh yes, I almost forgot: It also said that I'd die on Nov. 26, 2065.

Of course, it said that the second most likely cause of death for me was drowning, although I've been a competitive swimmer since I was 7. Cancer was #1, Heart attack #3, and Alien Abduction was #4... XD

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1567 on: May 07, 2003, 08:23:35 PM »
lol. That's why I like emode.com better. The stuff seems more professional and accurate. Oh, and I'm "86% female." That makes sense, considering a have some guy-ish tendencies. *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllchhhhhhhhhhhh*

...Whoops, that slipped! *grins sheepishly* Heheh...I'm definitely not a girly-girl. :)

Oh gosh! Inch-worms! Ick! Get 'em off, get 'em off!!!
...Er...You, know what? I'm just gonna shut up now.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1568 on: May 08, 2003, 04:12:06 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! I'm gonna cry! ...Or scream!!! (Which I think I just did.)  Uuuughhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I just made a really elaborate, time consuming clothing design on the AC Community site, but it took so long that in the process I was logged out (and didn't know it)!! When I FINALLY finished, I submitted it, but it was invalid since it signed me out!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I lost my design!!! Aghh!!!!!!!!!!

*Sniffle* I need something to make me forget my troubles... Perhaps some Able Juice...with extra Pixie Stix?

--------------------

« Reply #1569 on: May 08, 2003, 07:03:58 PM »
Here ya go ^_^
Anyways, I...have...nothing to tell anyone...wow. this is like...the first time i never had anything to say...oh yeah! Im gonna get a bass guitar soon! Im so happy! then ill get to...do stuff...yeah!
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1570 on: May 08, 2003, 07:27:23 PM »
Thanks. Is it because I've scared you? Heheh... Sorry, I'm weird sometimes. :)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1571 on: May 08, 2003, 08:24:03 PM »
Woohoo! I'm happy now! After much grueling work, my clothing design has been published on the ACC!!
Oh, if you want to, please vote for me (or at least check it out, anyway.)
Finally I can show my artisticness (if that's a word)!!
I'm Sapphira there, too, and it's called the "Butterfly Tee." You'll probably have to use the search.

www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/patterns.asp

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1572 on: May 08, 2003, 08:47:15 PM »
Why does it feel like I'm the only one who comes here anymore?

Oh, Steve, this is what the DICT personality says. (I literally lol-ed at what it said. My dad's dad is definitely, 100% DICT.)

JUDGE
( Dominant Introverted Concrete Thinker )

You are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don’t think you don’t act like a b**** a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

~
Probers (DICF) and Performers (DEAF) absolutely drive me crazy. (In case you couldn't tell, I have the descriptions of all 16 personalities down on my comp. (Told ya I have OCPD.)) :P

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1573 on: May 08, 2003, 08:55:19 PM »
i think the nuke scared people away
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1574 on: May 08, 2003, 09:05:11 PM »
Ah. Probably. Either that or *I* scared them away. Heheh...
Am I really weird or crazy or something? (That *wasn't* rhetorical, BTW. ...Although it might be best unanswered...)

--------------------

Print