Print

Author Topic: Who Has More Power?  (Read 5394 times)

« on: July 16, 2002, 10:27:33 PM »
Dear Mario Fans:
Who do you think has more power:  Peach or Zelda?  They are both princesses' but it seems that both have some mystical power of some kind.  Do you think they complement each other or what?  

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 10:31:12 PM »
Zelda is much more powerful. That's all i can say.

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 11:45:38 PM »
zelda. ever seen the zelda toons? peach does squat....in the games in the toons, everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 09:23:30 AM »
The only power Peach has is to hover.

Zelda can shoot energy things out of her hands, teleport short distances, and instantly change her clothes and eye color. Now, can hovering compete with that?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2002, 09:45:56 AM »
But remember that in the original Super Mario Brothers, Mario had to rescue Peach in order for her to use her powers to break Bowesers' black magic which turned the citizens of TMK into bricks and stone.  So Peach does have power to break curses and evils that Bowser thrusts upon TMK.  This is all in the instruction booklet.  Peace out!  

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2002, 11:35:18 AM »
Okay, so she can turn people turned into stone back into people. That's not very useful, considering there's not many stone people, and she seems to have lost that power if you read the comics.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2002, 12:05:01 PM »
Well, Zelda uses the power of the Triforce to do all sorts of stuff like Teleport, alter her ego (ha ha) and do other stuff. Peach just can float and heal people/Toads.

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2002, 12:05:16 PM »
If Zelda and Peach had a fight, Peach wouldn't stand a chance! Just look at the evidence in the game Zelda, the Ocarina of Time!

It's obvious to tell who has the bigger magic!

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2002, 08:45:00 PM »
Okay I give up.  Zelda has more power.  But this is a Mario site so we have to give a little more credit to Peach:)  LOL!!!!!!!!
I guess since Zelda has the triforce with her she has the power of the three goddesses.  Whereas, Peach might have some divine power to, I guess she will show it when the time comes.  What ever happened to the ending in Super Mario 64?  Didn't she float like an angel?  All that gold/yellow light surrounding her (there had to be some mystical power that surrounds her).  It may not be as powerful as Zelda's triforce but it is powerful nonetheless.  Ok, Zelda has more power (I like both:))  Shalom!  

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2002, 08:48:46 PM »
Well, Zelda definately has a wider range of magical power, but what about physical power? If they had their powers taken away, Zelda would be helpless and Peachie could just smack her over the head with a frying pan. ^_^

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2002, 11:05:18 PM »
Peach was only the way she was in Super Mario 64 because she was freed from the stained glass window, combined with the fact she can hover.

-------

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2002, 04:14:48 PM »
peach doesn't have the power to hover. Her dress poofs out like a parachute.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2002, 09:16:37 PM »
I don't think it's the dress, in SSBM you see little sparks of blue magic when Peach hovers. And a parachute-like dress wouldn't keep her motionless in the air.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2002, 04:11:32 PM »
Dear Mario Fans:
I just had an epiphany the other day.  Remember when I asked "who has more power?"  Whether it was Zelda or Peach no one responded using the new powers that Peach revealed in SM RPG!  I know this is not going to beat Zelda but most of you just said that she can "hover."  But in SM RPG she has the therapy kiss, the group hug, the sleepy sheep, and the cherry bombs which inflict lots of damage.  Her therapy kiss and her group hug saved me many times when I have played the final battle with Smithy and countless other baddies.  So Peach must have some power that allows everyone near her to regain more heart points:)  And I personally wouldn't want to be near her when she throws those cherry bombs!  LOL!!!!!!  I'm glad I remembered this:)  I guess I should play SM RPG again:)  Take care:)  Shalom!

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2002, 07:39:00 PM »
i hate both of them

Print