Print

Author Topic: What is Nintendo's Ultimate Goal?  (Read 1896 times)

« on: July 18, 2002, 07:12:58 PM »
Dear Mario Fans:
I want to know what is Nintendo's ultimate goal?  What I mean is that they keep coming out with new game consoles every x amount of years.  Is their goal to make their games more realistic?  If yes, then are we going to have a virtual reality Mario game?  It seems scary.  Imagine being the main character of a game!?  Imagine a monster attacks you, will one feel the attack?  I guess I'm going too far ahead into the future.  But for me the Mario games N64 and Game Cube have good graphics.  Please let me know what you think:)  Shalom!

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 07:14:16 PM »
i have nothing to say. I just wanted the first, fast reply :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 10:18:52 PM »
Their "ultimate goal", as you say, is to make money. Obviously.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 01:58:00 PM »
Nintendo has stated continuously that their ultimate goal is to be the leading company in family videogame entertainment [not just for children]. Nintendo has always strived for perfection, in both their consoles and games. That's why so many people are able to enjoy their products, they feel secure and faithful due to the quality Nintendo is able to achieve.

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 7/19/2002 12:59:06 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print