Print

Author Topic: never released mario games  (Read 3387 times)

« on: July 28, 2002, 03:50:12 PM »
i Just found out there is never before released mario games for systems you would never believe you would see them on A different version of mario World for sega genesis, and super Mario Bros arcade for turbografx if you don't believe me check out this yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/welovebowser/ in the files section the games are here along with the emulators check it out.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 05:00:58 PM »
Are you sure they aint just hacks?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 06:33:51 PM »
to Super mario no theyr'e real they were only released in japan on these systems check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/welovebowser/ for pics on this great game and the games too The Bowser in this game is bigger than the other Bowsers and he is much bigger
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 06:35:49 PM »
sorry what i meant to say bowser is different than the other games and much bigger too

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2002, 04:13:52 PM »
You are thae stupidest person ever if you belive that picture with Bowser and fire in the back ground is from Super Smash Bros. Melee!!! idot

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2002, 04:55:31 PM »
Super Mario World, eh? Does it say "Super Mario Bros." at the player select screen? Do you pick up boxes and throw them? Are Mario and Luigi in their normal poses when they are just standing?

This game is that pirate game that's a rip-off of Rescue Rangers! I'm sure of it!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2002, 08:05:00 PM »
To Mario guy i don't mean the front page i mean in the folder section ok

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2002, 08:10:52 PM »
I don't know maybe it is but I can tell you it's more fun than a regular mario game you cant stomp on enemies instead you throw boxes and you get to shoot fireballs like DragonballZ characters and another thing is fair you get a lifeline in this game also if you have only one heart when you reach Bowser you get your life restored again It's really cool check it out you won't be disapointed

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 09:59:59 PM »
its a hack stupid. just look at the emulation section of this site.by the way THE LINKS IN YOUR SITE DONT WORK

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2002, 12:06:40 AM »
Fine. You think I'm stupid, well then, go find it yourself, dork! I said maybe it will work! Boy, people don't listen around here, do they?
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2002, 05:34:28 PM »
There are no mario games for a sega system there fakei dont care if you say there only in japan because there not there fake
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2002, 06:18:59 PM »
To slicksam I didn't realize it was a hack the emulation page wouldn't work for me before on this site. The game did not have an H at the end either. I thought it was very rude of you for calling me stupid.I had no idea I got it from emusa.net so blame them for not calling it a hack ok.For super Wario Ok thats enough So I found out it was a hack"Big Freaken Whoop so i made a mistake i'm not the only one. I don't know about the Pc Engine[turbografx USA}The screen looks like the title screen of the nintendo one Except the music is faster and some of the sound effects are different and the clock runs as fast as the arcade version so let me know if you find out something on this one Ok I wish these sites would mark them with an H sorry about that

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2002, 07:07:56 PM »
Hi! This is just a follow up of what I said about the 2 games the one for Genesis didn't say hack on it but the Turbografx 16 USA {PC Engine in Japan} is real it is from a 6 in 1 game card and it had a J on it like this {j} that means it was only in Japan there was alot of titles in Japan that we didn't get over here like Splatterhouse wanpakku graphitti for NES Ninja Gaiden,ghouls n ghosts.for PC Engine Also Golden axe 3 for genesis should of been brought to the states too. We had Golden Axe 1 and 2 why not number 3 I emulated it and it is great I know the mario game for Genesis is a hack but i thought it was pretty neat how they took super Nintendo graphics and put them on a Genesis game.there are other games Japan received and we didn't check out emusa.net you'll see what i mean Ok.

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

Print