Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 368224 times)

« Reply #885 on: June 08, 2003, 02:38:32 PM »
What no one knew was that marioguy stole the star rod and stole the seven star spirits and Twink and he made his wish granted for all the didn't like him were destroyed and all of thore who liked him got what they wanted most and since marioguy liked himself he was the second Koji Kondo.

It''s ah me Marioguy! I''m also the master of Tetris Attack!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #886 on: June 08, 2003, 02:42:10 PM »
Then very_shy_guy29 agrees with Sapphira and he also stands up for himself by saying that this was one of his first posts since atleast half a year, then he frogot his password.Therefore, he is not a newbie

If you realy want to go somewhere where everyone knows your name, why don''t you wear a hat with your name on it?

« Reply #887 on: June 08, 2003, 02:52:26 PM »
And then Paper Mario got furious that he had to save the Star Rod again. He went to marioguy in the Final Battle, got his Super Hammer, and hit Marioguy on the head and now marioguy has a lump. Mario and the Star Spirits made a deal that only good people could use the power of the Star Rod. Let's see, well, now marioguy can't use the Star Rod anymore.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #888 on: June 08, 2003, 02:55:42 PM »
then all the little Munchins came out and did a happy dance!

If you realy want to go somewhere where everyone knows your name, why don''t you wear a hat with your name on it?

« Reply #889 on: June 08, 2003, 03:03:07 PM »
O-K?
What's going on?
Aren't Munchins a brand of chips?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #890 on: June 08, 2003, 03:04:47 PM »
I think he meant "Munchkins"--you know, from Wizard of Oz?

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #891 on: June 08, 2003, 03:26:19 PM »
I'll just go sit in Star Haven. I'll wait for something 'Mario' to happen.
Hey, Eldstar! Wuz up homie?

Eldstar:??????

« Reply #892 on: June 08, 2003, 03:50:19 PM »
(the one sentence rule is now and forever off) Back in my last post my wish was already granted. Even though I "love" Mario Mario thinks I'm "evil" that means that he doesn't like me so he was destroyed and thus he couldn't save the star spirits. Since I'm the next Koji Kondo, I'm goning to sing the new SMB and LoZ overworld fusion. *the world cheers at the awsome melody*

« Reply #893 on: June 08, 2003, 05:15:28 PM »
Then the hero of the story, Marionut#1, Beat Marioguy up so badly, giving him 3 black eyes..and a couple broken bones...then Marionut#1 demoted Marioguy to janitor and set him up with the stripers and hoes so that he could fix this post....Then Marionut#1 laughed his butt off and sent Marioguy to a VERY high security prison...in the middle of the bermuda triangle...and Marioguy was never heard of again..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #894 on: June 08, 2003, 05:41:38 PM »
And the world danced with utter joy.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #895 on: June 08, 2003, 05:53:51 PM »
Then marionut#1 woke up from his dream because the story isn't about him. Welcome to Manly Women Land Population: Shawne Vinson, Marionut#1, and Lizard Dude.

« Reply #896 on: June 08, 2003, 05:56:07 PM »
Then Marionut#1 found out Marioguys address and sent him a letterbomb...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #897 on: June 08, 2003, 06:48:04 PM »
Then it was resent (without being opened) to Marionut#'s house and blew up in the ugly faces of his whole family (himself included). Enough of him let's get back to the story.

« Reply #898 on: June 08, 2003, 06:54:04 PM »
But then, jon sent a Pikachu to marioguys house and the Pikachu kept yelling "Pika! Pika!" so much that marioguy blew up.
Then jon gave Marionut#1 a life saving Cresent Moon and Marionut#1 is alive again. Together, jon and Marionut replace Mario and Luigi and fight against marioguy, who represents Bowser!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #899 on: June 08, 2003, 08:07:03 PM »
"Look," said Toad, "A Chain Chomp!"
That was a joke.

Print