Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69771 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2003, 09:46:40 PM »
Does anyone have a "grapefruit table" they will give to town "Hyrule" and name "Link"?  If so, I can trade you almost anything from the game or pay you in Bells.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2003, 10:27:35 PM »
I have a grapefruit table. Do you have a li'l bro's shirt?
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2003, 12:44:15 AM »
Luigison, I was wrong. I actually have a watermelon table, not a grapefruit table. But I decided to give you a password for it anyway. Go here:

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/acpasswords.html

CharginChuck, there is another cabin item waiting for you. Simply go to the URL above.

Big Boo, all three passwords you gave me worked this time! I love my new space items, the asteroid in particular. It floats, bobs up and down, and spins as though it's flying through space! That's so cool!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #228 on: February 07, 2003, 12:47:45 AM »
Can you give me one of those? I can give you a Mario Trophy, or something else if you want.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #229 on: February 07, 2003, 02:13:14 AM »
Chupperson, do you want something from me? I would be happy to give you whatever you want (if I have it to give). Just name the item(s). It seems to me that you're asking for an asteroid, but I'm not sure. You know I'm easily confused.

[The reason I think you might be talking to someone else is that I already have a Mario trophy, as I just said a few posts back.]

« Reply #230 on: February 07, 2003, 02:14:15 PM »
Everyone forget my past requests:
Does anyone have a Snowy Tree Model 1, or an Igloo Model?  I would greatly appreciate it if you could give it to me, and just name what you would like in exchange.
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #231 on: February 07, 2003, 05:53:37 PM »
CharginChuck, have you stopped collecting the cabin set? I just want to tell you, in case you didn't see your name mentioned four posts above, that I sent you a cabin rug.

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/charginchuck.html

Sorry, but I'm also in need of those models. Which ones do you have so far? This is my collection at present:

dirt model
track model
train car model
lighthouse model (not tradable)

« Reply #232 on: February 07, 2003, 06:57:57 PM »
Can any one help me out? Especially if Luigison has any codes for these!

* Ivory Piano
* Any kind of Dinkoid
* Any kind of Sputnoid
* Pothos
* Little Bro's shirt
* Mega or Tall or Regular Sproid
* String Bass
* Classic Carpet

If anyone has any of these, please let me know.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #233 on: February 07, 2003, 07:17:09 PM »
I think I have a Sputnoid and some kind of Sproid, not that I want to part with them... oh, and my brother has an Ivory Piano.

And yeah, Watoad, I was trying to ask if you could give me an asteroid. I didn't see that you got a Mario trophy.

I write poetry when I`m not looking.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 2/7/2003 5:19:26 PM
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2003, 02:10:03 AM »
Okay, Chupperson. I'm on it. Once both Tom's store is open and I get the chance, I'll get that for you. I might just throw in another floating space item along with it, too. It and the asteroid would go well with your lonely Arwing, don't you think?

jjf8420, I do not believe that gyroids can be traded with passwords. However, there are universal codes for some of the gyroids you're seeking. I cannot guarantee that they work, for I didn't create them, but I can post them here. Would you like me to?

« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2003, 11:37:36 AM »
Yes please post them!! I'll give just about anything you name for them. Chupp, Please send me the Piano. After the Piano, all I need for the upstairs is a Pothos plant and a String Bass.

Chupp, if you can find out what kind of Sputnoid you have, I can tell you if I have it or not.

I have:

Mini Dinkoid
Mini Sputnoid
Tall Sputnoid
Regular Sputnoid
Mega Dinkoid
Mini Sproid
Regular Rythmoid
Every single Lullaboid
Mega Echoid
Mini & Mega Harmonoid
Mini & Mega Alloid
Mega Freakoid
Mega Nuebuloid
Dekkoid
Regular & Tall Oombloid
Wee & mini Dingloids
Mini & Regular Gongoids
Regular Croakoid
Tall Gargaloid
Mini, Regular, & Mega Drilloids
Regular Rustoid
Mega Percoloid
Mini Rythmoid
Tall Timpanoid

If you want any of these, let me know, or if you want furniture etc, let me know, I would be happy to trade!!

Oh I can''t wait! F-ZERO is scheduled to come out June 23, 2003.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2003, 05:19:16 PM »
Thanks Watoad!
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2003, 07:22:08 PM »
Chupperson, your passwords are ready.

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/chuppersonweird.html

jjf8420, guess what! Tom Nook had a pothos for sale today. I bought it and turned it into a password for you. Go here to retrieve it:

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/jjf8420.html

It seems the thing I'm looking for most is something you're also in search of: the li'l bro's shirt. Perhaps you could give me a space item (furniture, wallpaper, or flooring)? This is what I have from that set so far:

asteroid
flying saucer
lunar lander
lunar rover
rocket
satellite
space station
Spaceman Sam

Also, I have universal codes for three of the gyroids you are looking for. I do not know if they work, so you're pretty much on your own with them. Hope it goes well.

**Mega Dinkoid**
2%Q2fhVtRByAY3
Z5yYAK9zaHxLo7

**Mini Sputnoid**
2%Q2fhMthAyAY3
O5yYAK9zxHxLo7

**Tall Sputnoid**
2%Q2fhVtRByAY3
O5yYAK9zfHxLo7

You are most welcome, CharginChuck!

« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2003, 07:41:47 PM »
Did this font just change? I'm typing right now, and instead of in Courier New it's something else! Wierd...

Anyway, I have a grapefruit table that I am willing to send to Link in Hyrule.

And Watoad, I'm glad the codes I gave you work. Did you say you had Pinball and Tennis? Because I'm trying to get a complete set of NES games, and all I need are Tennis, Pinball, DK Jr., and DK3. Also, I'm looking for a Mario Trophy... But I have the space theme wallpaper that I'm willing to trade. End Transmission.  

« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2003, 07:43:47 PM »
Well let me be the first to give you a Space Shuttle! Unfortunatley, I sold my Lunar Surface, sorry :( I'll have the code ready no later than tomorrow!

Thanks again.

By the way, Chupp I don't need a Ivory Piano anymore, because Gamefaqs just made a Universal code for it!!

Oh I can''t wait! F-ZERO is scheduled to come out June 23, 2003.

Print