Print

Author Topic: dark days ...on isle Delfino  (Read 43714 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2003, 08:01:43 PM »
A vomit-fest of preternatural proportions ensued, and by the time everybody had finished puking their guts out, they were standing waste-deep in buteric acid and partially digested foodbits.

Edited by - Hirocon on 4/11/2003 9:34:34 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2003, 08:25:00 PM »
Lovely picture...
But then the Borg came and assimilated the puke. (I don't know how...nor WHY...)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2003, 11:32:57 PM »
Then a flood flooded the island and the Borg tried to assimilate the flood and the puke, in hopes of creating a new bio-weapon to use against Species 8472.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2003, 08:12:00 PM »
Then species 4456 came and wiped out species 8472.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2003, 09:42:58 PM »
Then Captain Archer and Enterprise came. He wondered what the heck was going on, for somehow all these strange Delta Quadrant creatures and his crew were now in a mysterious dimension known as the Mushroom World.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2003, 12:40:28 PM »
Then Peach shot Bomb-Ombs out of her cannon at the Enterprise. This caused the Enterprise to crash into Caronna Mountain.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2003, 01:03:19 PM »
It's spelled "Corona Mountain," but oh well.

Any way, Peach laughed so hard that she that her face actually turned red, with green polka-dots.

The little critters of nature: they don't know they're ugly; that's pretty funny.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2003, 12:33:29 AM »
Trip managed to keep the hull plating online, so Enterprise wasn't too damaged, and then it flew out of Corona Mountain, and fired phase cannons at the Bob-omb cannon.

No one can beat me at Star Trek details.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/12/2003 11:34:02 PM
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2003, 01:27:09 PM »
Perhaps me. At least on Enterprise and ST: Voyager. Yes, I'm a girl Trekie and a Mario fan.

But soon the Bob-ombs became too much for Enterprise to handle. Desperate in their dire situation, Archer had Hoshi try to communicate with the people down on the surface. Luckily, they discovered they spoke the same language. Perhaps they could come to an agreement and stop the fighting.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/13/2003 4:51:26 PM

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2003, 08:30:05 PM »
But Peach started speaking French.
It overloaded their translation devices and blew Toad to bits! (YAY!!)

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2003, 11:48:15 PM »
Are you kidding? Hoshi can speak a multitude of languages, French included, of course.

Toad was screaming and running around and around because Luigi was hasing him with a Super Soaker. Meanwhile, Enterprise left orbit and went to Vulcan, to report that Earth had gone crazy.

(Heh. Sapphira, you may be a Trekkie, but I am a Trekker. Heheh. I have every episode of TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise, and about 80% of TOS. I'm insane too, but oh well.)

That was a joke.

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2003, 07:20:11 AM »
Then Toad tripped over Luigi, yet surprisingly he was already 10 feet away from him at the moment, and fell into Corona Mountain, where Bowser singed him with hot flames.

The little critters of nature: they don't know that they're ugly; that's pretty funny.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2003, 12:55:48 PM »
(CW: What's the difference b/w a Trekkie and Trekker? (And yes, I agree, you ARE insane. Heehee. I have several Voyager tapes I've recorded from TV, since, well, my dad said I couldn't stay up that late on weeknights. Ugh. It's a shame they took it off the air, well at least off UPN.)

Toad screamed in agony from the flames, and everyone just laughed.

--------------------

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2003, 01:37:01 PM »
Because Peach was laughing, Luigi had just put up with this annoying French-woman. Luigi took Toad's ashes and shoved them up her nose, and it cured Peach's accent, but it caused her to sneeze violently, which sounded like a leather chair that was choking on a burger.

The little critters of nature: they don't know that they're ugly; that's pretty funny.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 4/14/2003 12:40:10 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2003, 12:16:28 AM »
"Singed" doesn't mean "burnt to ashes."
Anyway, Toad reformed after Peach's sneeze, but suddenly he was speaking with a French accent and went nuts and for a swim too.

(Well, I am a Trekker because I know that Trekkers don't like to be called Trekkies. Self-proclaimed Trekkies are not Trekkers. I suppose this has something to do with what level of fandom that you are at, or it could be purely circular logic. At any rate, they still run Voyager on UPN every night here in Tulsa. The series ended anyway.
I'm kinda sad. This month was the last month of Star Trek: The Magazine. There were only 48 issues total.)

That was a joke.

Print